+ Reply to Thread

Thread: prime world gem box npc

Post prime world gem box npc

we need a new Npc for gem boxes in the prime world, give the hardcore gamer variety and a break from the 4 main elemental worlds. would help club worlds exp and increase adventurine earned and keep things fresh and feeling new.

I REALLY want this, I hate the element worlds an always enjoyed prime worlds. I'm hoping for a u10 as grinding the u9 seems very pointless.

Difference between u9 to u10 prime should be a gem box drop everytime an less key fragment kind of like topside is right now (which I kind of don't want) but it'll give it a reason to grind with variation.

Or this NPC should be base around key fragments. If we go the route of doing gem box drops like the other element NPC, itll be harder for prime as its not a gem box drop everytime. Also gives Monday a day to grind some quests beside just the shadow tower NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    I REALLY want this, I hate the element worlds an always enjoyed prime worlds. I'm hoping for a u10 as grinding the u9 seems very pointless.

Difference between u9 to u10 prime should be a gem box drop everytime an less key fragment kind of like topside is right now (which I kind of don't want) but it'll give it a reason to grind with variation.

Or this NPC should be base around key fragments. If we go the route of doing gem box drops like the other element NPC, itll be harder for prime as its not a gem box drop everytime. Also gives Monday a day to grind some quests beside just the shadow tower NPC.
    +1 variety is the spice of life

Banned
    cosmic gem npc?. Don't that cover u8 u9 u10 topside.
    Or are we looking 4 out for new players till u7?

I'm a fan of removing most of the useless npcs and replacing them with better options...

I would love to see a prime world gem box npc, but I really wish we could have our mining quests back that were removed from Amberine and replaced with cosmic gem box quest. Could we get an npc to replace what was lost?

As for npc suggestions...maybe one for hunting dragons and either killing so many in general or of a specific type?

+ Reply to Thread