+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] PS4 EU/NA / Xbox1 Downtime - 9 AM PT July 16

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

[COMPLETE] PS4 EU/NA / Xbox1 Downtime - 9 AM PT July 16

Hey everyone,

We will have a downtime on PS4 EU/NA and Xbox One at 9 AM PT (6 PM CEST) July 16. This downtime will last 3 hours. It will fix a display and control issue with the Leaderboards UI.

However, there is still a known issue with the selections in the stats tab of the Leaderboard.
    Be assured that the team is aware of this bug and is working on it!

Update: Deploy is complete (9:50 AM PT, 50 minutes total downtime).

Thanks.

yay, maybe increase the golden ticket chest drop rate as compensation for not being able to see the leaderboards all this time :P *wink* and also take vale dragon fragments out of them *big wink*

#BringBackTheOldHubMap #FixTheFoodGlitch!

Bugs

Please fix the inventory glitch too . I cant understand why this takes so long . Please Trion buy Trove back . I think Gamigo has not enough ppl to handle this game .

leaderboaed 4 the best glitch in flux and glim and pins...wow gg guys. its better to remove it from trove. glicherboard

Thank you for finally fixing this issue. I am not sure why it would take 3 hours, but at least it will be fixed...

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hi Guys

We obviously buffer patches for unexpected issues, however in this case its a client patch. There's a fair bit involved with that - scheduling with MS/Sony, waiting for them to distribute the patches world wide, we then need to validates the patch across various regions, etc. All that adds up, which is why we schedule 3 hours, but if all goes well, its typically about an hour and a half.

We are validating the patches now!

--Phantasie

3 hours for a leaderboard fix I'll have one hour to play after this I'm trying to lvl my neon ninja rn

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    Hi Guys

We obviously buffer patches for unexpected issues, however in this case its a client patch. There's a fair bit involved with that - scheduling with MS/Sony, waiting for them to distribute the patches world wide, we then need to validates the patch across various regions, etc. All that adds up, which is why we schedule 3 hours, but if all goes well, its typically about an hour and a half.

We are validating the patches now!

--Phantasie
    That is fair enough. I thought it was a server patch. Anyway, is there anything else being patched? Like the moontouched skull noob activating with 2 people in room? Please I hope this is fixed as it is annoying waiting there dead in event for 2 noobs to complete a skull that their selfish a-hole selves did not wait for more players to spawn in...

Maybe taking out the golden vale egg fragments from the golden ticket chests?

why you fix up the leaderboard? there ar glichit in stats, because the last pin, glim, flux duplication bug. why you dont rerole it back befor the summer event? thats ***ing ********. over 2years farming grinding 4 nothing. GG Guys time to quit trove

+ Reply to Thread