+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please Bring the Magic Trove Carpet in Luxion, @Devs

Please Bring the Magic Trove Carpet in Luxion, @Devs

This mount was originally obtained via entering codes that could be won from livestream giveaways. As of right now, livestreams have gone extinct, and that has caused this particular mount that has 50 Mastery points tied to it to become unobtainable for many players that missed out on the weekly livestreams. I understand that this item was meant to be special, but it is now just a nuisance for those that do not have it. Luxion has already brought other code/promo items such as: Sanctuary Shuttle Mag Rider, Cotton Candy Ally, and Skulking Skitterling Mount to name a few. I don't see an issue in him being able to bring that mount in his inventory. He's just recycling items that have already been in his inventory at least once when there are still a decent bit of items that have yet to make an appearance and have been highly requested by the community. I already have the Magic Trove Carpet from back in the day, but I would not be mad at all if it showed up in Luxion for all of the people that missed out on it. You could even make it worth 100 Trove Mastery points as well since it is a flying carpet mount, and the other carpet mounts have been reworked to give 100 points already. Anyways, I hope this post doesn't get overlooked, and the devs make this unobtainable mount available again to the community. I hope everyone has a great day and thank you for your time reading this post.

I second this.

In addition, there are quite a few non-tradable items that can only be obtained through Luxion that have not been available for quite sometime, while other items have appeared several times since then. Also, items like War Horse should not ever be in Luxion taking up a spot, as that is always available in the Store. Having items that you can get at anytime show up in Luxion while other unobtainable ones are not showing up is maddening.

yes please, lux needs a carpet like one of them girls on that site tagged retro?

or we could remove mastery from it.. add 50 mastery to a cheap store mount so people don't actually lose mastery.

Also bring frovious please

I'm going add to my posting.

I personally know a few people who are not bothering to try get max mastery as they don't have this mount.
    They hear peers talk about this on a daily bases. when this 1 thing is stopping you from maxing it comes up a lot.

I would almost say its fraudulent at the current state of the game to have P2w players unable to get rewards.
    It was ridiculous when you had to leave a game to go watch a stream on a different platform that was on during school and work hours to start with. What idiot came up with that idea. Let's ..... over our most loyal p2w players...

Now today I know of a ton of people who have put in tickets on this subject.
    This not being fixed months ago when the livestrams stop shows that not 1 person in a position of choice developing this game plays end game with out dev powers on.

Give everyone this mount then add it to lux for new players. No other method is suitable for how poor this item has been handled.

I would like to add that this mount is the only promo item in the game which has mastery attached to it that required players to do something outside the game. All other promo items that have mastery were obtainable through the game (be it creating a glyph account from the login screen or through the in-game store, which have all later shown up in Luxion's inventory as well), while all other promo items from out-of-game events are 0 mastery.

Where's our GMs on a easy question?
    Your not live streaming anymore. How would a new player ever reach max mastery.
    You have a item in game with 0 possibly way to get it that is linked to leader boards.

I want someone to explain to me why since I started posting about this mount did I receive a email from someone trying to sell me a code for PayPal?

I don't know if they work for trion but seems odd that they also stated they have multiple codes available for my friends?
    Is a employee selling carpet codes? Is this person the 1 stopping this 1 item from being released so they can profit?
    Wonder how many codes they have sold? 100 USD per code is pretty large profit to want to keep going.

Seems very odd that this item is being handled the way it is.. the email on this account is only ever been used for this account.
    Time to look at your house trion
    does a ex employe have codes they are profiting on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    yes please, lux needs a carpet like one of them girls on that site tagged retro?

or we could remove mastery from it.. add 50 mastery to a cheap store mount so people don't actually lose mastery.
    Removing mastery seems like the "fairest" option, but would likely need to be done like they did the "mysterious mastery grant" that happened a few months ago, and just raise the "mastery points required to level" by 50 rather than removing actual mastery from the players who have it. Ideally, I'd like to see these come back once the live streams start back up (we got confirmation that these will be start back up in another thread).

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hello there,

We're currently bringing more ressources to the Community department, as such, be assured that we will start doing live streaming soon (you might even see me doing some of those streams!). Since livestream used to mean giveaway, stay tuned as you might get what you're expecting sooner than expected!

Meanwhile, be also assured that no one from the Trion/gamigo team is selling anything, we will never try to sell you some stuff for PayPal wires, Allopass or such. It's like cases when fake CMs ask you for your password, it's a scam as we would never do that. Please report any user which is trying to impersonate our Team with evidence, we will take care of them accordingly.

GEDC having mastery tied to your live streams is a huge issue.
    You guys stream when people are at school or work.
    Any stream that does giveaways to make people watch is a bad stream. Good live streams give nothing but content.

My suggestion is to give this mount to everyone, bring it to lux for new players in the future and make a new mount with no mastery if you guys think you need to bribe people to watch your live streams.

+ Reply to Thread