+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it worth it to come back to this game after being gone for 10 months?

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Question Is it worth it to come back to this game after being gone for 10 months?

For those of you who have been on the Trove PS4 forums for a while, you know that I quit almost a year ago, and a bunch of people told me to come back when U10 was released.

U10 was released almost half a year ago, and I didn't come back. The reason why I didn't come back was that when Trion Worlds was sold, a bunch of developers I really looked up to were laid off, including Twixler, who I really looked up to in the dev streams.

I made a lot of online friends while playing Trove, including The King Of Darkfire, and I kinda want to be active in clubs again, but I'm not sure, as I've heard that the game became incredibly P2W, and that Sunfest is worse than last year's.

So, my question for you is: Should I come back to Trove after a year-long break?

P.S. If a former developer is reading this, I apologise for calling you guys greedy in my I'm Quitting post. If I had known that you guys were going to be laid off, I wouldn't have said all of that stuff.
    P.S.2 I haven't played the game or signed in to the forums in almost a year, so I'm sorry if I got anything wrong.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

I'm not sure if I want to play this game again after seeing what has changed during my 1-year break
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

I remember you. Honestly donít come back, all the things you were disappointed in before are still issues. There are also a whole lot more issues and the game is more frustrating than ever. Content releases are very few and far between with little added to the game. Sun fest is horrible this year and extremely buggy. All of the events are just getting worse and worse. They really need someone new in charge of events.

They give no information on the future of trove either. No one knows what the plan is after gardening update. They havenít even hinted at whatís next. It leads me to feel like the next announcement will be there wonít be anymore updates.

Banned
    same game you left with 2 new things.
    Both you can complete in a week if you have rng luck and flux.
    or 6 months if you don't have flux and good rng.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    I remember you. Honestly donít come back, all the things you were disappointed in before are still issues. There are also a whole lot more issues and the game is more frustrating than ever. Content releases are very few and far between with little added to the game. Sun fest is horrible this year and extremely buggy. All of the events are just getting worse and worse. They really need someone new in charge of events.

They give no information on the future of trove either. No one knows what the plan is after gardening update. They havenít even hinted at whatís next. It leads me to feel like the next announcement will be there wonít be anymore updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    same game you left with 2 new things.
    Both you can complete in a week if you have rng luck and flux.
    or 6 months if you don't have flux and good rng.
    Thanks guys for letting me know to not come back. I remember both of you, Ugly just had a different user name.
    I'm still bummed out that I spent $40 USD on this game, left for 10 months, and came back to the forums only to find the game only got worse glitch-wise. I remember the graphical corruption and the credit glitch from over a year ago, and since I'm still subscribed to r/Trove on Reddit, I found out today that the infamous graphic bug from Luminopolis is back, only there's no Fasti to provide us updates on it.
    I'm probably going to try to get a refund for the stuff I spent actual money on in Trove, I don't want my $40 to have gone to waste.
    ##############
    ##############

I'm not sure if I want to play this game again after seeing what has changed during my 1-year break
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Don't listen to the nay sayers. They are telling you not to come back and that the game is bad and not worth playing, yet they themselves play daily. The quest rewards have gotten better. Some bugs have been addressed, the new community manager has been better with communication. If you enjoyed the game before, you will enjoy it now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamard View Post
    Hello. I need help. If you play KS GO, can you please tell me if you buy skins or open cases? Many people say that it is useless to open cases, but I need to know for sure because I want to spend less money. Yesterday I went to the site https://farmskins.com/ there seem to be good prices and there is a free bonus. But I need other sites for comparison.
    NOTE: I know that my thread is old and all so sorry for bump, it's just a habit of mine to reply to questions on threads I started.

Sorry, I am confused by what you mean by 'KS GO', and you provided a link completely unrelated to Trove. Are you talking about Trove itself or a different game?
    ##############
    ##############

+ Reply to Thread