+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC/PS4NA/PS4EU/Xbox1 Downtime - 10:30 PM PT July 10 / 5:30 AM UTC July 11

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PC/PS4NA/PS4EU/Xbox1 Downtime - 10:30 PM PT July 10 / 5:30 AM UTC July 11

Hi all,

We'll be releasing a quick update for both Trove PC and console environments at 10:30 PM PT July 10 / 5:30 AM UTC July 11. This should resolve the House Champions for the Sunfest Event only recognizing one nearby eligible player at a time.

Edited to Add: Downtime has been completed and all environments are now available.

Please fix both leaderboards and the materials inventory. We cannot scroll past flux and glim on atleast Xbox. Thank you for this hotfix too though

leaderboards, ticket chest drop rate, vale fragments considered a rare drop from the ticket chests, spawning in dead all the time loading into the event shadow tower because someone starts it before anyone else loads in. Can none of this be changed at the same time?

If u can’t scroll past the flux it because the character you are on have food on them, switch to a different character that doesn’t have food equipped

Leaderboard not being fixed.. yay for another week of not really wanting to play.

Why Xbox down again?

Why are you guys never communicating with us? We have no idea what the events are. We have no idea what is coming. We have no idea when scheduled server downtimes like the one now (only got a 3 minute warning). WTF IS GOING OVER THERE?????

Trion made many mistakes, but they ALWAYS had a write-up on each event the day it started. They always let us know in advance (sometimes even a week) of server and emergency server downtimes.

I know you guys are trying to make our gaming experiences better, but if you are not going to talk to us, why have a ****ing forum?

At least acknowledge that you are looking into and/or fixing these issues.

Server down again

You know seems like everytime I log in the server is down.
    Not even an update to why or for how long

Not very likely they will give this is likely something over the event. I'd go preaching about patience but sadly that is a very unlikely thing to get as even I have none over this lack of communication with us like they used to have. not that I am surprised but still a bit agitated with the change
    Life is what you make if it.. one block at a time..

Angry

Why is the server down again and server status has not been posted / updated here? It would be nice to know what is going on and how long it will last.

+ Reply to Thread