+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC/PS4NA/PS4EU/Xbox1 Downtime - 10:30 PM PT July 10 / 5:30 AM UTC July 11

your guess is as good as any of ours. as they haven't said didly about it to us yet.. and its locked in Testing likely about the latest patch notes for a hot fix.. but no real clue
    Life is what you make if it.. one block at a time..

Quote Originally Posted by LexusRuno View Post
    Not very likely they will give this is likely something over the event. I'd go preaching about patience but sadly that is a very unlikely thing to get as even I have none over this lack of communication with us like they used to have. not that I am surprised but still a bit agitated with the change
    Yeah I miss Fasti, he would at least apologize and let us know there was an issue. Even if we didnt know exactly what, it was something. I really miss a lot about this game from the past. I rarely play like I used to, Doesn't vibe like in the old days

Quote Originally Posted by InvitingLotus View Post
    Yeah I miss Fasti, he would at least apologize and let us know there was an issue. Even if we didnt know exactly what, it was something. I really miss a lot about this game from the past. I rarely play like I used to, Doesn't vibe like in the old days
    You're not the only one that misses them. back then we got info from them about pretty much everything. however theresa hotfix notice too in another the spots on this forum so that is the only likely info we have about it.

Going to say this as I seriously doubt anyone will see that this has been said. but..Servers are back up for now.

I honestly don't see why they can't put the leaderboards the way they were before gardening 2 until they fix it. Can you guys do this?

This is seriously looking like patches on patches and no proper testing.

Great example:
    As mentioned at the start of this thread, the NPC only acknowledging on qualified player at a time. This exact problem annoyed me several times over the last few days. Clearly this was not tested enough.

About an hour before writing this, a challenge started for Medieval Highlands. I was in U9 and multiple players were complaining in world chat that they get tossed back over a huge chunk of the map while on their way to the biome. I had a massive problem with that as well and nothing much loading. Exited the game right there. Will try again tomorrow.
    Founder and president of Hell in a cell.

+ Reply to Thread