Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: No Eta on the end

Banned

No Eta on the end

No good reason for not having a eta.
    It's time we as a community from ps4 started talking about a new game.

If it was a hardware issue they would have a eta, if it was a related to changing data same thing.
    No eta means they are all hoping a miracle happens and they are pushing all the buttons.

I waited 2 days now I'd like to try a new rpg/morpg on the ps4.
    I'd like to try a newer title. What games should we try out as we wait?

I have been all in trove so have no suggestions.

I'd like some suggestions as well. I spent the bigger part of yesterday downloading new games. I played for an hour or 2 but I wasn't really feeling any of them.

That's my biggest issue, I am picky & weird with my games. I don't like most popular games & most people don't like the games I suggest. I'm an outsider even when it comes to gaming LOL

I started playing black desert on ps4. I like it so far. I stopped even logging into trove, it’s just not worth my time anymore. I still check the forums hoping for good news, never seems to come.

Have you tried Warframe? It's like night and day with how a free-to-play game should be run compared to Trove. Zero downtime, frequent updates with new content, near daily streams with giveaways.

EDIT: Also, they're on the 'PC first, consoles after' plan too for the big updates, but consoles get the update two weeks to a month later, not six to nine months later. But for the smaller content drops, they've been doing them simultaneously across PC, XBox, PS4, and Switch.

Banned
    Warframe headed there now since Im free atm.
    Thank you, Ill be sure to let you know if it was a good fit.

black desert looks awesome 2..... oooo

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Yo Ugly,

Seems like you know better than our IT team on what should be done on the servers. Attacks on the team will no longer be tolerated and I hope you understand this.

Not to mention that this thread has nothing to do with Trove PS4. Please either take it to the Off Topic section of the forum (http://forums.trovegame.com/forumdis...p?20-Off-Topic) or Reddit.

I will be moving this to Off Topic and closing the thread. Though, any other off topic threads will be deleted and further actions will be taken.

Closed Thread