+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sunfest on Xbox one, Pro's, Con's Thoughts and Questions about lack of Announcements

For the moonlight menace they should have a system that consist of meeting one of 2 conditions, canít start until 5 or 6 players are in, other condition being a 1 or 2 minute timer to start it if no other players join. My reason for the 2nd condition is that I waited 5 minutes for other players to join, never happened started, completed a few minutes later and still no other players. I see other people say add a timer to beat the boss in could be good and bad thing to add.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix5747 View Post
    For the moonlight menace they should have a system that consist of meeting one of 2 conditions, can’t start until 5 or 6 players are in, other condition being a 1 or 2 minute timer to start it if no other players join. My reason for the 2nd condition is that I waited 5 minutes for other players to join, never happened started, completed a few minutes later and still no other players. I see other people say add a timer to beat the boss in could be good and bad thing to add.
    Having the totem function like the "gather 3 trovians" dungeons might be a good workaround for this sort of thing in the future, only activating when 3 players are in close proximity to the totem. I feel like that would at least help with the early start problems.

For the waits, I only experienced that if I joined at the end of the event, and no other players were joining or able to join (portal timeout) -- of course I am on PC so there may have been an issue on consoles that caused this to happen during normal event time.

+ Reply to Thread