+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sunfest event banner swap?

Sunfest event banner swap?

So I was hitting the new event at the very start of the daily reset. I didn't stop to wait for the glyph launcher to display all the information related to the event.

I can't see where we can re-align to another house once we collect the permanent banner from one house. Being a collector this concerns me. Is there any way to obtain the other banners? We have 16 characters, it seems to be a waste to only get 1 banner, much less only 1 type.

You really need to slow down, your missing all the info.

Banners only last till the event ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    You really need to slow down, your missing all the info.

I don't need to slow down you need to read up before responding with incorrect information. You get a permanent banner from your house vendor once you follow the quest chain. My concern is valid for any collector who wants all three.

Edit:
    For full context, I picked MS banner before reading the patch notes. I may have chosen the MF one despite its puke purple color if I read beforehand. The buffs aren't really the issue I'm addressing though. I read patch notes, went to Trovesaurus, as well as inquired in general/club chats before posting on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniadic View Post
    I don't need to slow down you need to read up before responding with incorrect information. You get a permanent banner from your house vendor once you follow the quest chain. My concern is valid for any collector who wants all three.

Edit:
    For full context, I picked MS banner before reading the patch notes. I may have chosen the MF one despite its puke purple color if I read beforehand. The buffs aren't really the issue I'm addressing though. I read patch notes, went to Trovesaurus, as well as inquired in general/club chats before posting on forum.
    Hope you only get 1 your so rude. your the reason people don't try and help people.
    The banner clearly says only last till the event ends, if you had info someone did not try informing not being a rude piece of ....

Insomniadic is not talking about the one that you get by using a coin but about the banner that you can trade for the 'Chinhair of the Idol'.

This beeing said... Does that Chinhair-Banner even give stats?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyAlexanderNULL View Post
    Insomniadic is not talking about the one that you get by using a coin but about the banner that you can trade for the 'Chinhair of the Idol'.

This beeing said... Does that Chinhair-Banner even give stats?
    #8/8 Retrieve your Permanent House Banner
    Seems like you do get the house banner with stats.
    I would like the MS and MF one... jump who cares..

My guess by leaderboards is after you get your perm something lets you get at least more temp if not a path to get them all perm.

Just give proper answer if you have finished the event, rather than being impolite...
    For the OP, you cannot get the other 2 banners. They are also binded to 1 per account as well. So either equip it, store, or trash them.

I wouldn't stress it too much, the banners will probably be on Luxion after awhile anyways.

Also, MF has no effect on Crystal gear levels, so you are probably better off with the movespeed buff. That's the one I went with.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

#8/8 Retrieve your Permanent House Banner
    Seems like you do get the house banner with stats.
    I would like the MS and MF one... jump who cares..

My guess by leaderboards is after you get your perm something lets you get at least more temp if not a path to get them all perm.
    Permanent banner does not have stats.

Edit: It's purple quality rather than green quality, has no stats, and is just called "House <whatever> Battle Banner" and does NOT function as a sunfest banner for the purposes of interacting with NPCs.

Side note: the cake you can purchase for one coin from house vendors gives the bonuses from all the houses, so you can double-up on your particular house's bonus by using that as your food.

Edit2: To address the original question, looks like you're limited to a single banner at the moment, though since this is the first day, it's unclear if we'll get another coin or two over the course of the event. Would be nice to get a dev response to clarify.

all vendors have the same inventory then ? the house you choose is just a Vanity item (good for those that never got PVP banner in the first place)

also, about the hub "rampage/pinata ST", heard you can drop up to a stellar rarity banner, does it has a better look ?

the "choose your side" was a nice touch, hoped you would really have to help said house (daily donations shows no rewards)
    Praise the sunflower !

+ Reply to Thread