+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whatís up with the New donation leaderboards?

Whatís up with the New donation leaderboards?

Under the leaderboard section this week, the navigation is broken still but it lets us go to four new leaderboard challenges: daily carysian ducats donated, daily panatean antes donated, daily marks of ty donated, total sun fest donations...

What are these? How do we do them? Are these for sun Fest? Is it starting tomorrow? I donít get why stuff is added to the game with no information given on it.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    Under the leaderboard section this week, the navigation is broken still but it lets us go to four new leaderboard challenges: daily carysian ducats donated, daily panatean antes donated, daily marks of ty donated, total sun fest donations...

What are these? How do we do them? Are these for sun Fest? Is it starting tomorrow? I don’t get why stuff is added to the game with no information given on it.

Everything is working as intended.
    Remember we have our updates later then PC so we will have 0 issues.
    You don't like the new leaderboards? How about the new mounts added with 0 ways to get them?

I guess sunfest tomorrow to, what is dumb and I don't understand is why there is no information on these.
    Troves new team needs a PR manager. The GM on the forums here are doing 0 to improve the game, all's I see them doing is putting out fires.

sunfest i guess tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread