+ Reply to Thread

Thread: coin challenge maps

Question coin challenge maps

is there anyway to check coin challenge maps to train on it? (i can get platinum reward but i want to get higher reward)

There's nothing higher than Platinum (Level 4 Reward). As far as I'm aware, the only good way to "Train" on these maps and in your case, go for the high score, is to wait for the challenge to come around and do it a few times. Exploring each map and memorizing the Gold Coin spawns. There's no real reason however to get a higher score than necessary for Platinum. You won't get anything for aiming higher, but I suppose if you're the competitive type I can understand a little better. Otherwise all anyone has to do is reach the score milestone and they'll be guaranteed the Reward that correlates to that Level. The game even tells you what score you need to reach in order to get any of the 4 Tier Rewards.
    IGN: Hyperiem |Main Club: Shangri La | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: +32K | Total Mastery: +550 | Total Hours: +2000

R.A.F. - Want to jump in the fun? Use this link to get a head start and build on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf | Total Referrals: 0

I know that i can't get a higher reward but our club have some coin challs contests and there is some op people there that i want to get better than them

Not the first time a thread's been necro'ed but I suppose I'll humor you.

Like I said. All you can do is play the maps several times, memorize the Gold Coin spawns, and plan out and optimize a good route. If your club is hosting contests then ask around. Maybe someone inside the Club with experience is willing to give you some advice, even if it puts them at a disadvantage. Some YouTube videos out there might even exist, showcasing the most favorable paths to take. Not much else left to say on the topic. What you're asking is basically Trial and Error. People can help along the way, but YOU need to figure out what works best for YOU.

I've thought about maximizing the amount of coins you can get but lost interest. It is like the traveling salesman problem, and a solution is usually approximated using AI.

Here is a link to the minigame list: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...light=minigame
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

+ Reply to Thread