+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Scintilla, Spark of the Sky mount

Earth, Sol System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way

Missing Scintilla, Spark of the Sky mount

I stopped playing Trove daily after the Snowfest event last year, but logged in every week - 2 weeks to collect the weekly rewards/claims. I began playing regularly again early April .
    I only use 2 mounts Crisopeia and Turtle Tank, I rarely check my mount collection unless I get a new mount and want to check it out momentarily. Well about 2 weeks ago I got a Bon Bomba from Chaos Chest karma, went to find it in my collections and noticed Scintilla, Spark of the Sky is missing.
    I had acquired Scintilla just after Shadow's Eve event, it was my last primordial dragon to get. It took me awhile to save up the Dragon coins and Diamond Dragonite fragments to make the egg.
    Now I have to save up another 400 coins to re-craft it. But at least the game has been generous and I now have 8 Diamond Dragonite eggs, which is pointless to have that many.
    I tried submitting a support ticket, but that was a wasted effort. Support said Gamigo does not keep player data records/logs and closed the ticket.

I've been trying to log into the Trove forums since I noticed the missing dragon mount. Today is the first time I haven't gotten an authentication failed - auth token expired page when trying to log in here.
    Sound when stretched is music - Movement when stretched is dance
    Mind when stretched is meditation - Life when stretched is celebration
    Ravi Shankar

Try to submit a ticket to support?

Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    Try to submit a ticket to support?
    I think you missed the part where he said "I tried submitting a support ticket, but that was a wasted effort. Support said Gamigo does not keep player data records/logs and closed the ticket."

The glaring issue there is probably since Gamigo are the ones developing the game now and it doesn't seem like support cares enough about what happens, clearly it shows. They probably forwarded the ticket thinking it might fall under Gamigo's jurisdiction. If they do indeed not keep track of player data, records, or logs, then you may have to get in contact with someone that CAN access those things and provide you the assistance required, whoever that may be at the company.

What surprised me however is the fact that they just closed the ticket without even so much as extending a helping hand. It's a bit ridiculous and stunning. Rather than forward the problem to someone that does have access to those things, they just practically flat out denied the request to look into it further. Honestly, how much time and resources go into checking someone's Data or Records that you can't even spare them the time of day to look for such information?

At minimum, this is terrible communication at the corporate level. At most, it's practically consumer negligence.
    IGN: Hyperiem | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: 31K | Total Mastery: +500 | Total Hours: +1600

R.A.F: Just heard about TROVE and want to jump in? Use this link, create your character, and battle on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf
    Total Referrals: 0

I once had a huge fight with CS after 18 of my items valued in the millions never made it into my inventory after I removed them from the market.
    My case was closed 3 times and I went through a few different CS people.
    They told me basically I was trying to scam them.....

4th ticket in I get a response that this CS found the issue and has given me back my items.
    If your right, fight.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperiem View Post
    I think you missed the part where he said "I tried submitting a support ticket, but that was a wasted effort. Support said Gamigo does not keep player data records/logs and closed the ticket.".
    Oops lol I did actually miss this even though I read it all. My bad haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I stopped playing Trove daily after the Snowfest event last year, but logged in every week - 2 weeks to collect the weekly rewards/claims. I began playing regularly again early April .
    I only use 2 mounts Crisopeia and Turtle Tank, I rarely check my mount collection unless I get a new mount and want to check it out momentarily. Well about 2 weeks ago I got a Bon Bomba from Chaos Chest karma, went to find it in my collections and noticed Scintilla, Spark of the Sky is missing.
    I had acquired Scintilla just after Shadow's Eve event, it was my last primordial dragon to get. It took me awhile to save up the Dragon coins and Diamond Dragonite fragments to make the egg.
    Now I have to save up another 400 coins to re-craft it. But at least the game has been generous and I now have 8 Diamond Dragonite eggs, which is pointless to have that many.
    I tried submitting a support ticket, but that was a wasted effort. Support said Gamigo does not keep player data records/logs and closed the ticket.

I've been trying to log into the Trove forums since I noticed the missing dragon mount. Today is the first time I haven't gotten an authentication failed - auth token expired page when trying to log in here.
    bro aren't u gonna make the new prim drag that's about to be released ?

+ Reply to Thread