+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cookie Musk Pc players why....

Cookie Musk Pc players why....

Ally Habitats are meant to be made buy a club not a solo player.
    How is the hardest material not tradeable?

I have hundreds of people willing to help fund ally habitats with materials for our club but I'm forced to always personally have cookie musk to build the habitats.

presidents get 0 for running clubs now I have this as a burden?
    I don't understand why there was not a huge issue with this.
    Cookie musk needs to be tradable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Ally Habitats are meant to be made buy a club not a solo player.
    How is the hardest material not tradeable?

I have hundreds of people willing to help fund ally habitats with materials for our club but I'm forced to always personally have cookie musk to build the habitats.

presidents get 0 for running clubs now I have this as a burden?
    I don't understand why there was not a huge issue with this.
    Cookie musk needs to be tradable.
    I think they were originally tradeable on PTS, but went non-tradeable when it went live. I don't really understand why they aren't tradeable, but once I had my garden up and going it wasn't a huge issue, since I could generally get at least a few superior compost heaps every 2 days or so, and cookie musk is relatively common drop from them. Once clubs started getting ally houses built, everyone was able to basically share ally spawns to fill the superior organic refuse needs and now I'm sitting on more cookie musk than I can use due to flux costs on habitats.

Short story, should be tradeable, but after the first week or so, didn't really matter on the PC side of things.

PC had made a [new] club run by powerful players who had agreed to front the cost of providing the means of getting cookie musk to the greater community, so then the players could craft&place their own or donate their habitats to our club. At the time that method was crafting glowbug habitats but, they've since changed that to be much less effective.

19 maintainers, but only 6 staff? the community can begrudgingly thank alts. 19x3, 57 maintainers may be required now (9 habs each).

I think three of our staff really went ham and pushed past the 165 glow bug limit we self imposed, we didn't have to run this glowboi engine after two weeks but some very dedicated/wealthy people were involved

Before this was implemented the other idea was having players donate thier crafted alchemy plants to a designated farmer/habitat crafter, after the change to habitats and alchemy plants this is likely how you may wish to proceed. The sticky issues with this idea were who to trust?, and where the harvested items went to.. giveaways? sold for habitat crafting costs? etc.

or go back to convincing a large swath of players to craft/donate cheap habitats, to fund expensive habitats, but IMO.. combine the two ideas and ask for alchemy seed donations for a dedicated place to harvest them in-order for the first initial wave of cheap habitats so the community can then participate in the crafting/donation of cheap habitats, then craft the more expensive ones.

Good luck, you've got maybe two weeks before the devs change their minds again and make alchemy seeds untradable lol.

9th of June, we were as powerful as 22 other clubs, and I bet consoles will not put up with /joinworld 60 different club worlds they'd have to type manually EVERYDAY.

.. and since you don't have a mod to point which habitats have an ally in them.. you'd have to place them spaced out, perhaps place an LED block over them daily
    you could try to place them in a row but the bee one only visually changes on the front of its face so that can get easily missed.

Sorry tried to say thank you but this is the first day I can log in with out a error since.
    My club has placed 21 AH and we plan on doing 1 more set after that then analyzing.

PS4 has about 15 clubs with a total of 40 AH us having 1/2 in my club.
    I know a few clubs are trying hard to get more but with out grass pods the alchemy plants are very rare on the ps4 our cookie musk is 1/100 it was on pc.
    We have all the common allys but have not had a rare spawn yet.
    How often have the rares spawned?

I'm still waiting on a response if one of the discords still has logs for their rare announcement channel to refine what our club saw.. but here's what I could piece together so far.. response was basically super unlikely

about a 10% ally spawn rate on average with a healthy number of habitats, 2 rares in 3254 ally home rolls I could account for

7,090 commons + 32 rares / 32 rares, perhaps one rare in 223 allys on average
    or (32 / 7122) 0.45% of all ally spawns for a drop chance
    223 allys / 0.1 spawn rate, perhaps one rare in 2,230 active ally homes on average
    or 2,230 ally home chance / 14 days, 159 ally homes per rare on average over 2 wks

samples are low af for this sort of data, so ymmv

+ Reply to Thread