+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are we ever going to have dev livestreams again?

Are we ever going to have dev livestreams again?

I really miss these. I loved watching them and hearing our questions/concerns answered. It was fun watching them play Trove and visit our clubs too.

So? Do the Devs plan to start doing the livestreams again? Even if they are bi-weekly or even monthly, it was always fun

I miss them too, and I feel like the rest of the community was way more active when they were happening.

this was what i got

Quote Originally Posted by shahrukh View Post

this was what i got
    this is great news. thank you

You missed 40 minutes of crap for 5 minutes of content.
    I don't want to see your kids art or listen to grown adults act like fools.
    These streams were a mess and a waste of time.

If professionals took over I'm down, but they were so bad it was pathetic and a waste of time.

Starts 6:00pm
    6:00 6:05 give a ways and you respond to questions from end of last stream.
    6:06 6:15 Questions from live feed not hand picked but a GM/person who has no idea how to play the game.
    6:06 6:15 visit club world or play the game.
    6:16 6:25 New content or talk about the future plans.
    6:26: 6:30 Questions are taken or responded to....

Not hey anyone know how to do giveaways, lets sit here looking like fools for 10 minutes.... or lets show them art from peoples kids.... How about a all dev sr or st clear....... show you know how to play the game..

No way you miss the live streams, you miss the giveaways and information.

I know the vocal minority seems to hate art on the livestream, but I would point out Trove has a very strong art/creative community and attracts artists because they can create things in an easy to use sandbox environment. Removing the art from the livestreams would alienate a very important part of the community. Although I agree, the livestreams could be a lot more professional, I am extremely opposed to the idea of removing anything that promotes creativity among the players. They are the lifeblood of the vast majority of items found in the game.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

To add to what Summer Haas said. Long before there were U6, hourly challenges, and Tiered shadow towers. The original players that I knew came to Trove more for the building and creative aspects of the game and not the go kill stuff that I was doing at the time. We would call out scroll dungeons and Infinium so that the builders could come learn more crafting patterns for building and having enough infinium to build. You used to go to the hub and see elaborate cornerstones with pixel art and displays of trophies. That creative portion of the game seems to have been lost and trivialized over the years, and the focus has shifted to ST's, Geode, U10 and Bomber.

That sounds awesome, My 1ST team moment was the lady bug invasion and many have followed.
    These are what trove is.

But, livestreams during people's work or schools hours with a force to watch, that trove carpet is alone a reason I think the streams were pathetic. Your content should bring people not a item people value. 99 percent of the viewers needed that carpet and gave 0 chap about the stream.

I feel you but it needs to be done right. Nothing in the old stream is worth holding on to.
    Art Ok I understand, but either start with the none trove stuff or end with it,

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    No way you miss the live streams, you miss the giveaways and information.
    Nope, did not care about giveaways as I have pretty much everything in the game. I missed the actual laughter and watching them play the game. The art was not my thing, but they had plenty of other things I did like. Something for everyone actually. My gen learned to take it all in, filter out the stuff that does not pertain to me, use what is, and go on. I liked the livestreams enough to watch them all the way through. The giveaways and free stuff (and the negativity, snowflaking, and impatience) is not my thing.

No one (or a carpet) MADE me watch the stream. They even archived them so you could watch them when you saw it convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    The art was not my thing, .

Then you would never like when Sega Live Streams in there own Studio showing fan art at the tail end of the streams, otherwise it make you seethe with hate.

In my unpopular opinion I don't mind art and I don't mind watching a artist draw art in a live stream on Twitch.

+ Reply to Thread