+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demons Of Valhalla vs Blockchains 14 months 26 days

Demons Of Valhalla vs Blockchains 14 months 26 days

14 months 26 days
    452 Days
    10,848 Hours

Demons Of Valhalla crafts all 12 blockchains on PS4

End of March 2018 I saw something odd in the Resistors workbench from the Beacon fixture.
    Blockchains? Crypto currency? Cryptic ore?
    What the bloody hell are these things?
    Easter egg

First thoughts were these are some items that will give the club a stat boost or some cool feature as they are only in the resistor bench in club world, they are not found in the benches out of club world.
    I had a call to arm and 100s of members of Demons of Valhalla started looking for the cryptic ores which we soon started calling rainbow ore so when people saw one the new what we were talking about as they are a multi spotted block. What’s a cryptic ore look like? IDK, but I can imagine a rainbow ore.
    We soon found out you can look for days and not find a cryptic ore alone but with enough people you can keep a steady flow being found to keep people motivated.

It took us weeks and Ill save all the details and lessons learned on finding these short and to the point.
    Lumi/Neon in flame only, it will replace a flame. Wiki is very wrong on these.

After a few weeks and 100 lessons learned we had enough of the specific coins needed to make a blockchain finally. 100s of people gathered to see what would happen when we made it or even better when we placed it in the club. Nothing happened!! It was the hardest 1 single block in the game to get and 0 happened. We had a block that looked neat. If time and flux was guessed for a value to make that 1st block it would be over 50 million flux.

What I will say is this was singly one of the greatest team building things Demons of Valhalla had ever done and when we placed the block and 0 happened, we were only disappointed at the Devs not our team’s effort. This was a very fun group effort.

Fast forward a few weeks I had been looking at dozens of extra cryptic coins in my inventory and trying to decide if we should sell them and do a give away to the club with the profits. Luck hit and I happened to pull a Ganda which I sold and put 5 million of the sale up as a give away for the club. We all still had great memories of the team work on the 1st blockchain so we made an event around finding the ores.

Again, 100s of people joined in and we made a few blockchains.

Few months later with bounties set up from time to time for finding the rainbow ores we had a few more built.

Xmas 2018 we went all in with 10s of millions in prizes and give away to finally get the last of the blockchains made. The event was going so well, we had found a record 50 ores in the first week. Then week 2 only 10, week 3 0.00.... We thought people had lost interest and the event was failing but people started complaining that they were looking for hours/days and not finding one in mass.
    It took us a bit to understand when the devs changed the biomes to have presents for the xmas event they reverted to old code that did not have the cryptic ores in it and that was heart breaking as we had to end the event and give out the prizes with out meeting 1/2 or goal.

This was it; we were done. After losing 10s of millions in a failed event and the devs telling me 100s of my members were wrong and the ores were fine I was finished with blockchains...... Devs still have not responded properly to me on this.... We were in the biomes for days in the 100s, they were 100 percent removed during the xmas event no matter what they say.

Few months pass by and my team of leaders in Demons had been picking up coins from members here and there who knew we still needed some. We picked up enough to make the 11th of 12 total blockchains. This lite a fire for us. Our members are an amazing group, even though I was deflated on this they kept helping us reach our goal of being the 1st to craft all 12 on the ps4.

Sky coins were a pain as people see the image of ganda and think they have something more rare or special then the other 5 types. We needed 40 of these but had 100s of others. We started trading and swapping etc. etc. for weeks but still needed 30. There are a few secrets I will not post here on how to get certain coins but last week we knew from our experience of over a year it was time to go go go.

In one week of lighting a fire the members of Demons of Valhalla in mass went hunting and ooohhh boy did we do good. In 7 days, we did what we could not do in 14 months and we got every single ******* sky coin we needed and finished the 12th and final blockchain....

I'm not the best at images or writing on this format so that 1 image I managed to get up and this very brief chain of events does very little to show and explain how hard and how dedicated the group of people I am lucky to be in a club with were in getting this task done. People put in 100s of hours multiple times to make our club the 1st to make all 12 blockchains.

I write this as a thank you to my team and to let them know I am thankful they let me hang out with them daily and guys...... We did it... Holy hell.... We got this done as a team... Thank you.

I am not naming people or I would be here for hours, I am blessed to have so many great people by my side. You know who you are. Pinooots

TheUglyOne

Attached Images

I'm really happy to see another club having this collection You're the first one on PS4 !!!!

I also done this collection on my club about 2 months ago on the PC side.

Congratz ! to you and your members

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

Quote Originally Posted by _Doudou_ View Post
    Congratz ! to you and your members

Thank you, mind if I ask on PC did you guys have a mod to locate the ores? I dont want to down play anything but we always joked that we wanted a Mod like PC had to find the ores lol. We had to look around every corner...

a mod that locate ores no, it's illegal. we just have a mod that reskin the ore. it as the same size/shape. just not the same color.

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

Great work DOV and awesome achievement. It was pretty neat watching your club coordinate and seeing the amount of teamwork demonstrated in your club was inspiring.

If you ever want me to build a cool trophy case or something lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrawnis View Post
    Great work DOV and awesome achievement. It was pretty neat watching your club coordinate and seeing the amount of teamwork demonstrated in your club was inspiring.

If you ever want me to build a cool trophy case or something lmk.
    Thanks Cy, Were given a Ganda Alby and Fort away to celebrate. Thinking 1st Saturday in July.
    No way can I afford you rates to build, 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Thanks Cy, Were given a Ganda Alby and Fort away to celebrate. Thinking 1st Saturday in July.
    No way can I afford you rates to build, 8)
    I could do something small. It's a great accomplishment.

+ Reply to Thread