+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hourly challenge

Hourly challenge

Some hours when maps generate for that challenge we get the gliding challenge and that is not a fun expirement to deal with !
    First is because the sky is all white and the rings are white as well it's impossible to sppot them and collect them
    Second sometimes there's a server lag and when you make it through a ring it doesn't count so you have to restart and that's frustrating
    So I suggest like change the sky color or the rings to at least pass them without knowing it or lower the chance to get this map on the coin challenge routine cause so far so yet I see no one seems to enjoy that !

Ok, about the lag I agree, cause there's no way that we can solve it, but about been unable to see the rings, you can increase the draw distance, untick the Bloom setting and there's also a mod to improve the ring's skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikitablam View Post
    Ok, about the lag I agree, cause there's no way that we can solve it, but about been unable to see the rings, you can increase the draw distance, untick the Bloom setting and there's also a mod to improve the ring's skin.
    I think the main point he's getting at with that, is that players shouldn't have to mess with their settings or download unofficial "fixes" just to get the game to work how it should. And I agree. I shouldn't have to download a mod or mess with my own settings to be able to see something that should have been optimized to work with those settings in the first place.

As for the lag... Well not much we can do there. As long as Trove continues to have it's infamous server side problems, lag will continue to be a constant issue. All we can do is hope the game is running smoothly at the time the challenge starts. But hey, look at the bright side, you have 20 minutes at least to improve your score if you mess up a few times. So there's that at least.
    IGN: Hyperiem | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: 30.8K | Total Mastery: +430 | Total Hours: +1200

R.A.F: Just heard about TROVE and want to jump in? Use this link, create your character, and battle on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf
    Total Referrals: 0

+ Reply to Thread