+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The new event is super buggy.

The new event is super buggy.

Please fix the event, I am currently stuck on 4/8 because I cannot interact with the NPC I am supposed to. Also, people who are ahead of me claim other quests are buggy and broken too such as drop rates, etc. People want to get this done before they go to bed or head to work.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

Not being able to talk to them with the banner happens for me a lot. But if you /respawn in hub you should be able to talk to them. It has worked for me every time so far.

Just tried /respawn and it didn't fix it for me. Managed to get it to start working again once by removing the banner and relogging, but it hasn't worked since.

I saw another report that if some one else is talking to the nod you have to wait for them to finish. Apparently only one person can use an npc at a time. This whole event is messed up, unfortunately.

There is a bug report already there in the proper section of this forum concerning this issue:

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...est-2019-event)

more interested in the pinata drop rate when donating coins.
    donated about 500 coins now (then old ones) and got a single pinata to drop (maybe, could also be someone dropping a pinata as it does'nt even show you got one).

If you just wait near the NPCs with the banner equipped for a minute or so, they seem to become usable.

I also uploaded the new update at mobidescargar. It is worse

+ Reply to Thread