+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: @Gedc - How to destroy any club world without owning it or being a member

Thank you for being open with the communication. I appreciate it as do many others.

Where are we at with this?
    My club has at last count 10 of these in our main hub area.

Hey devs watch the video I linked when I initially posted this and send it to the people in customer service that are completely alienating the trove fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    The process that typically happens is: After a patch we gather, then triage all the issues, weighing the severity vs how long it takes to fix vs risk vs other factors. We use that to make a call for what bugs we want target in the client hotfix.

That said, this will likely be in the next client hotfix (cant 100% promise though). We want it to be!
    --Phantasie

Don't mean to highjack your last post CY but I want to point something out to the DEV team. This statement above is why you have not heard to much about this issue since cy first pointed it out.
    We were all waiting for you guys to patch it as stated above, why beat a dead horse if you guys said your on it.

The team now trying to make money off this, the team trolling and the team of people trying to force the issue have made us need to start asking again.
    There our 3 teams I can confirm of a total of 12-15 people purposefully doing this now. Thank god most of them are dumb as bricks.... or it would be way worse.

Hooks are getting worse please hurry

The hook terrist attacks are gotting wide spread 80% of the top clubs have hooks 40% are crippled we need a release date. Lunar lancer mains are being targeted for harassment because of the claw gang clubs have locked down so getting quests and allies are greatly effected please update on progress if possible ty

+ Reply to Thread