+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: @Gedc - How to destroy any club world without owning it or being a member

@Gedc - How to destroy any club world without owning it or being a member

Step 1: Watch this video of me demonstrating it.

https://youtu.be/1-NHyVY89Z4

FYI I did this in the game main hub because I didn't want to do it in anyone's clubs, but it DOES work in clubs that you don't own and are not a member of. I can see this being used to bully, attack, and make clubs virtually nonbuildable for the owners. This can be done on a fresh account which is free on ps4.

Devs, please fix this. I can't build in my club anymore because someone did this in my main hub where my fixture used to go. I put in a support ticket months ago to address the issue but now I have figured out why.

I understand making this widespread knowledge will cripple club worlds and make a lot of players super pissed off, so that is why it's important to fix it.

This does need fixed. Easiest fix is probably to just remove lunar lander from the game or ban that class from entering club worlds/changing to in clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    This does need fixed. Easiest fix is probably to just remove lunar lander from the game or ban that class from entering club worlds/changing to in clubs.
    I don't think removing the class would be an option they'd consider. Hopefully existing hooks will be removed.

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello there,

Thanks for reporting the issue, we greatly appreciate the video as it helped narrow down the exact cause, which allowed us to get a fix in place internally.

Be aware that this will not be in the Going Green update patch for consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Why not hotfix it in?

Hello there,

Thanks for reporting the issue, we greatly appreciate the video as it helped narrow down the exact cause, which allowed us to get a fix in place internally.

My dream of one day using our main club hub has been reignited. Thank you.

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    Why not hotfix it in?
    Its a client side fix, not a server fix. We cant start the certification process on a new hotfix until the one thats already approved is released (ie minimum after tomorrow/June 25). On top of that once we release Going Green on consoles there will likely (hopefully not :P ) be other fixes we want to include in the client as well.

So...

The process that typically happens is: After a patch we gather, then triage all the issues, weighing the severity vs how long it takes to fix vs risk vs other factors. We use that to make a call for what bugs we want target in the client hotfix.

That said, this will likely be in the next client hotfix (cant 100% promise though). We want it to be!

--Phantasie

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    Its a client side fix, not a server fix. We cant start the certification process on a new hotfix until the one thats already approved is released (ie minimum after tomorrow/June 25). On top of that once we release Going Green on consoles there will likely (hopefully not :P ) be other fixes we want to include in the client as well.

So...

The process that typically happens is: After a patch we gather, then triage all the issues, weighing the severity vs how long it takes to fix vs risk vs other factors. We use that to make a call for what bugs we want target in the client hotfix.

That said, this will likely be in the next client hotfix (cant 100% promise though). We want it to be!

--Phantasie
    I just want to say that the teams communication recently has been great. Even though I donít always Like the responses just getting responses/info from the team goes a long way. I hope everyone keeps it up and thank you (and the team) for your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post

So...

--Phantasie
    Ok that does make sense and thank you for letting us know. I also want to thank you guys for communicating with us like this and I do thank you for all of your team's hard work in making a game I truly love

Hello there,

That works on PC too

IGN: Dikoz | Total Mastery: 117,399 (731) | Power Rank: 34090 (GS)

+ Reply to Thread