+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deleted over 600k flux..

Deleted over 600k flux..

please tell me i can redeem this.. please lol. really need some help here trion. i accidently spammed the wrong button in trade and hit square on trash flux. still kinda new to this game worked hard for that flux and spent a little money. halp T-T

Quote Originally Posted by Freckl View Post
    wow they dont do anything about it either... (so im seeing online) these developers are straight thieves.
    1st what is a chat moderate going to for you in game? the people here keep chat clean and on topic.
    2nd you posted 24 hours ago.. these guys have many games with millions of players.
    3rd you made the error how in the world are they at fault
    4th go to trionworld and put in a ticket
    5th look up the definition of thief then a apology should be your next post

name calling is low ball and pathetic, sorry truth hurts sometimes.
    You clearly did not read my advice or understand the info I gave you.

This is a forum not customer service, the mods here can't log in to your account and fix your error.
    Your error, they don't hide the delete option or randomly delete items from your account. Not sure how you think someone other then you is responsible.
    Matter of fact there is a 2 step delete function.
    "I was mashing buttons"

So you clearly don't understand stealing, A GM role, CS role or how to take ownership of your own mistakes.
    My suggestion is to visit trionworlds and put a ticket. They are the only ones who can help you out.
    But there a bunch of thieves right? imagine what they will do knowing your email, passwords and IP address.
    You should delete trove change your passwords and get a new IP address if you really think they are thieves..

Yeah I was wrong here. Now that I’ve learned more about the game I’ve come to terms with some of the games flaws on console.. A few drinks too many + an angry noob = name calling. Sry to the devs and to the people upset with my dumb post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    2nd you posted 24 hours ago.. these guys have many games with millions of players.
    a couple thousand players *

+ Reply to Thread