+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LUX List

LUX List

Roller Caterpoler
    Magic Trove Carpet
    Companion Cube

Not sure how many of us need these 3 items but I know they are 3 items I have 0 way of getting currently but people have them in game.

Id like to see these all from Lux as they have mastery.
    Or I would like to see mastery removed from these items.

Id like to see the golden geode return... I'm so stupid I want to open 30 more and still be 6/8... I just don't want to go in geode caves again...

No one on console has the Companion Cube. It was a pack on Steam and from my understanding Trion's rights to use it (a Portal item) ended, so it is no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by ODemiurgeO View Post
    No one on console has the Companion Cube. It was a pack on Steam and from my understanding Trion's rights to use it (a Portal item) ended, so it is no longer available.

I might be wrong as I don't have It, but I have seen a few people with this ally. There might be a skin that I'm mistaking this for. Its a box with a thick outline Yellow/Gold looking.
    I recall asking someone about this a long time ago and they replied they got the code from somewhere.

But I could have the wrong info on this.

Check out streamer dream box 2, the water box companion. I believe people might be getting the 2 mixed up. The pack is still available on steam. Fasti made a statement about portal and the intellectual property bla bla bla. Basically consoles most likely will never see this because their is a lot of legal mumbo jumbo tied to it and I canít see gamigo spending the investment to bring it to consoles. The mastery locked behind this item is system locked so everyone is on the same playing field.

+ Reply to Thread