+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: F2P patron points

F2P patron points

Anyone aware if the other two packs give patron points, aka Loyalty, when bought with credit?
    I'm aware other packs, like former money-only packs turned into credit haven't given loyalty in the past, just curious if that's still the case.

I'm pretty certain no credit purchases give Loyalty points. That would effectively be double dipping as the person who bought the credits with real money is the one who gets the points.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    I'm pretty certain no credit purchases give Loyalty points. That would effectively be double dipping as the person who bought the credits with real money is the one who gets the points.
    besides the dragon hoard pack, at this time, I agree with you. But I'd like to be certain since I haven't spent money and this may be the only time for awhile to get the 100 loyalty badge.

UPDATE: someone has confirmed their alt accounts picked up these two 'Heroes' packs and did not get patron points, only the Inora Pack did.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    The Amperium and Resistor Dragon Packs don't grant Loyalty. As Summer Haas said, usually Loyalty is reserved for products that cost money directly.

The Dragon Hoard Pack is a bit of an exception because it explicitly calls out the Loyalty in the pack description (although now I see the screenshot, it looks like we need to update that name in the text.) Because of this, we didn't want to remove the Loyalty from the product, even though it's now purchased for credits.

+ Reply to Thread