+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: so, what's next? 2.0

so, what's next? 2.0

Why did you close a active thread?
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...so-what-s-next

This was a good topic. Your reply was not even close to a proper reply to the question I asked.

1, b2 season 2 is not a update... it's season 2. when's season 3?? A real professional development team would have that information laid out for us.
    Reskinning is not a update, it's a weekend.

2, gardening 2 was developed mid 2018 and set for testing end 2018. You pretending to develop that content in 2019....

3. neither of these "updates" are really fully released yet now are they. How can you claim that they are done when only 1 of 3 platforms have them active.

4. I think there's 0 content and we are being milked. Prove me wrong.

I too saw it was closed for no reason but Gedc said to open new threads. Was confused. I wanted to reply to him. I was going to say kind of what you just said. I think he misunderstood the question, we know they released gardening update and a season two of BR( which is just new rewards and a new currency, not a large update at all).

The question was though, what’s next? What have you been working on besides those? Those were previewed in November of last year and recently released. So we now have zero information on what’s next. We want to know what else the trove team has been working on, if anything at all?

It feels like nothing has been done or planned beyond gardening, so what’s next? Any updates or just milking the current state of the game as long as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Why did you close a active thread?
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...so-what-s-next

This was a good topic. Your reply was not even close to a proper reply to the question I asked.

1, b2 season 2 is not a update... it's season 2. when's season 3?? A real professional development team would have that information laid out for us.
    Reskinning is not a update, it's a weekend.

2, gardening 2 was developed mid 2018 and set for testing end 2018. You pretending to develop that content in 2019....

3. neither of these "updates" are really fully released yet now are they. How can you claim that they are done when only 1 of 3 platforms have them active.

4. I think there's 0 content and we are being milked. Prove me wrong.
    Well in a livestream a couple months ago, the devs said that the next update would be the third and final phase of the Geode arc, so i guess thats what they're working on. They didn't say much, but i recall them saying that they will add rampages in Geode and introduce a new villain named "Undertow" (most likely as a boss). Also since the TR rework hasn't been added yet, they will probably put it with the next Geode update. I do believe they are still working on the game, but the production has been slowed down since the decrease in the staff. Or i hope, at least
    Y337

I'm guessing this thread will be locked also. The forum has rules that you should follow.

1. I don't think you know what update means - new stuff/anything changed = update
    2. I don't see anything that shows Gamigo/Devs pretending Gardening 2.0 is brand new made in 2019 content and not old Trion content.
    3.Content takes time to roll out - There is a thread on why pc gets stuff first and consoles after - look it up
    4.Devs don't have to prove anything to you they'll just lock this thread for being unproductive.

Starting a 2nd thread just to criticize the devs on content and their professionalism will just get this thread locked.

You're lucky we're getting anything new at all.

I would have to agree with Pollut.

Just because you're at the end game and have nothing to do doesn't mean that the game is dead.
    If you want new content then wait for it. We know we are expected BR and Gardening this summer.

Also it's "summer" where you should all be going outside and playing in real life gaming.

Only thing I really would like to see the devs do is give us a weekly update (Kinda like the old devstreams) even if they don't show anything at lease we can ask questions.

I see a few understand the question and some are confused.
    In no way is this question negative or unwarranted.
    It's a statement, facts and a question.

We have never not know what the next update was about. it's part of Troves culture. I'm not a fan of cloak and dagger bull in a RPG that's p2w. We invest money in trove for future content not the past.
    I'm not happy with the way things are but I'm also aware the buy out has changed things and put a few updates off schedule.

We don't have 1 photo, storyline or concept from the new team.
    I want to know if I like there plans sooner then later.
    No matter what Trove current community is not a healthy one. We have some 1 liners about them working on content but do they put CC weekly allys in the term content? We don't know.

Secret and no info on updates is not a good idea on how to have a relationship with a morpg customer base. You have to be a silly to invest in people who develop this way.
    Were about out of milk.

PC still has plenty of milk, that's why they are 2 updates ahead of us, console has way more playerbase an yet we keep getting shafted. Pretty sure they're going to be 3 because "it's easier to update on PC excuse "

There are plenty of game that run both on PC an console an yes PC get them first, BUT console is guaranteed it next week, not 6 months later like trove, Appeal to your playerbase not your cows.

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    PC still has plenty of milk, that's why they are 2 updates ahead of us, console has way more playerbase an yet we keep getting shafted. Pretty sure they're going to be 3 because "it's easier to update on PC excuse "

There are plenty of game that run both on PC an console an yes PC get them first, BUT console is guaranteed it next week, not 6 months later like trove, Appeal to your playerbase not your cows.
    I think we all get why they are delayed as Joe said.
    What is utterly unprofessional and sets the tone for a bad relationship between dev and customers is the lack of honesty.
    I still think there is no new content planned anytime soon the way Trove needs in order to survive as a platform.
    I believe this team does not have the skills, resources or funds to get trove back to profitable.

Now knowing this I will treat trove as a old game that's dead not a future game to invest funds into.

I won't make direct comments on the new owners of the game.

A suggestion though open a web browser and do some research on them.

It is a personal choice to support Trove at this point and I no longer do financially .

The new thing still waiting for is the mini game of ships VS fortress islands. Faintly remember dev stream and showed a fortress and boating around. Worse case is it'll take long like the hydra took.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

+ Reply to Thread