+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cosmic Primordial Dragon

Cosmic Primordial Dragon

Did you forget about this? I thought it was coming soon after crystal combat update...its been awhile. Update please.

With all due respect, I can only have so many extra diamond dragon eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Klompe View Post
    With all due respect, I can only have so many extra diamond dragon eggs.
    Well, i'm sure part of the reason this is taking so long is that devs need to figure out a way to introduce another primordial dragon, NOT let you use a diamond dragon egg you already have, AND also not look bad in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghia View Post
    Well, i'm sure part of the reason this is taking so long is that devs need to figure out a way to introduce another primordial dragon, NOT let you use a diamond dragon egg you already have, AND also not look bad in doing so.
    If the Devs want to make some people freak out they could hide shards inside Geode caves. You can then plant the shards after you have collected moonlight bulbs. After planting and watering the shards for 10 days you will get a geode fragment at harvest. Harvesting 400 geode shard plants will allow you to craft a Cosmic egg. You can only collect 4 shards per day in the geode caves. Shards collected are lost if you log out for 30 minutes or more before planting.

I would like a Cosmic Dragon

💗 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓇 💗
    ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
    ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐᵗʳᵒᵛᵉˢᵃᵘʳᵘˢᵈᶦˢᶜᵒʳᵈ
    ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ! >ω<
    ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
    IGN Yamper

Quote Originally Posted by DannyGoBadukWeiqi View Post
    If the Devs want to make some people freak out they could hide shards inside Geode caves. You can then plant the shards after you have collected moonlight bulbs. After planting and watering the shards for 10 days you will get a geode fragment at harvest. Harvesting 400 geode shard plants will allow you to craft a Cosmic egg. You can only collect 4 shards per day in the geode caves. Shards collected are lost if you log out for 30 minutes or more before planting.
    XD I love it

Best idea since the game exist i think
    IGN: AurelienNinja
    Main TR 33k+
    French Community
    Trove Mastery 97.137 Total mastery 106.260 // All Class lvl 30 / 25k+
    French Trove Streamer at : https://www.twitch.tv/aurelienninja

omg no, your not funny and I don't like you.
    Lol. if they put anything in these cave besides ways to fast track this content for newer players there would be a riot.

If the dragons going forward don't need DDE they need to let people know asap. People are saving them and using other materials to augment. If DDE are just a augmentation material it should be known publicly.

I can 1 shot everything out of st and solo everything in st... I'd like to see new stats after a really hard st is added and is used to balance the difficulty for med tear player's.
    We need a end game hit content for new players.

+ Reply to Thread