+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please help Error 2025

Please help Error 2025

Man I just love playing my favourite game with a VPN.
    please help any devs I have had to use a vpn on trove for the past 3 weeks as error 2025 has locked me out.
    I have sent you an email 3 weeks ago but still no reply
    I am getting sad and want your help

It seems unusual that the devs haven't responded to you. You emailed them from https://glyph.trionworlds.com, right? If you did, it's possible that since Trion Worlds was bought by Gamigo, you haven't been helped. Maybe go to the Gamigo website and respond.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello Leung, could you please give me your ticket number?
    Thank you!

I'm facing the same problem/error, me and other clan friends. In my case (I do not know if it's different than yours), I'm disconnected from nothing and the game launcher refuses to log in or load anything. When I get into the game, I get a few minutes on the loading screen and server errors appear, forcing me to do it all again until I finally get in. I already spoke with the support and they told me that they do not have the capacity to help me there, and that it would be better for me to open a discussion here on the forum talking about it, and I will, but I have already seen that there is this post about the same error as I had and.. wanted to know: Did you solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by SrAlmeida View Post
    I'm facing the same problem/error, me and other clan friends. In my case (I do not know if it's different than yours), I'm disconnected from nothing and the game launcher refuses to log in or load anything. When I get into the game, I get a few minutes on the loading screen and server errors appear, forcing me to do it all again until I finally get in. I already spoke with the support and they told me that they do not have the capacity to help me there, and that it would be better for me to open a discussion here on the forum talking about it, and I will, but I have already seen that there is this post about the same error as I had and.. wanted to know: Did you solve it?

2 totally different things, there's is a BANNED IP for many different reasons.
    Yours sounds like a technical issue that can be anything from internet speed to mod conflicts that I can not even guess at giving you a suggestion. If it was a error 2025 the CS guys would have been able to help you.
    My suggestion would be to open a thread with all the info you can think of from operating system/Mods etc that you use and maybe someone has run into he issue and knows the solution.

+ Reply to Thread