+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rally of Heroes suggestion @devs

Rally of Heroes suggestion @devs

As it currently is, you need the ControlNPC permission to summon, wake, or remove a quest NPC. It has been asked many times now for these permissions to be made separate. The reason this is desired is so that people in a club may summon a NPC when there is an open spot in the fixture, but not also be able to wake/remove them because that costs clubits to do and can be wasteful.

My suggestion to remedy this simply is to move the summon action to the FixtureControl permission, which currently is just for claiming the clubs daily clubits from the Traveling Merchant and being able to place a mount in the Menagerie fixture, while leaving the wake and remove action where is currently is in ControlNPC. This would give added value to an underused permission and remedy the problem of needing high ranking, trusted club members to be on to summon NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by ODemiurgeO View Post
    As it currently is, you need the ControlNPC permission to summon, wake, or remove a quest NPC. It has been asked many times now for these permissions to be made separate. The reason this is desired is so that people in a club may summon a NPC when there is an open spot in the fixture, but not also be able to wake/remove them because that costs clubits to do and can be wasteful.

My suggestion to remedy this simply is to move the summon action to the FixtureControl permission, which currently is just for claiming the clubs daily clubits from the Traveling Merchant and being able to place a mount in the Menagerie fixture, while leaving the wake and remove action where is currently is in ControlNPC. This would give added value to an underused permission and remedy the problem of needing high ranking, trusted club members to be on to summon NPCs.
    I second this.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello there,

Thank you for you feedback, I will forward it to the team

+ Reply to Thread