+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is trove worth it?

Is trove worth it?

Greetings,

A friend of mine and I started playing trove today. I know that some will say that a single day is too soon, but we don't necessarily have a butload of hour to sink into it, and as far was we've seen, it's doing the same kind of dungeon over and over.xvideos xnxx xxx

What I would like to know is: Is there any real end game? Is there anything beyond doing open world little dungeon, or is there something bigger/more challenging?

Thanks for your time and have a good day ;-)

This kind of question may be better suited to the general discussion board, since it's not a bug, but most of Trove's endgame adventuring takes place in Shadow Tower (lower left portion of the Atlas screen -- looks like a purple tower) and Geode topside maps (bottom right corner of the Atlas screen). You might also check out the Geode cave exploration mode (starts from Geode Sanctuary, and I don't believe it requires any particular level/power rank to visit), and see if that's something you enjoy -- there's a whole string of tutorial quests that activate once you enter this area, and following along with them will take you through unlocking all of the Geode exploration equipment and even some of the upgrades. Once you have the necessary levels to unlock the slots, you also gain access to gems, a secondary equipment type (can't be removed after placing without using a special device, but can be replaced), as well as class gems, which modify one of a class's abilities.

Most of Trove's adventuring mode is just running around completing dungeons, but there are also large events like the Summer Event that's currently on-going (contains a short "main" quest thread, and daily bonus quests), professions (ring crafting, crystallogy, rune crafting, and the recently re-vamped gardening), Leaderboards, Bomber Royale (Trove's primary "PvP mode -- there are regular arenas available in club worlds as well, but it's tough to get a full group together to activate those), and of course building in club worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by suryanibbas View Post
    Greetings,

A friend of mine and I started playing trove today. I know that some will say that a single day is too soon, but we don't necessarily have a butload of hour to sink into it, and as far was we've seen, it's doing the same kind of dungeon over and over.xvideos xnxx xxx

What I would like to know is: Is there any real end game? Is there anything beyond doing open world little dungeon, or is there something bigger/more challenging?

Thanks for your time and have a good day ;-)
    Personally I never found Trove's main game interesting. Gathering mastery rank, pr, completing dungeons, shadow tower... meh. What I found really enjoyable was starting a club and building. Trove's mechanics and gameplay were never what kept me around. It has been the players and the club.

Fast forward almost 3 years and I have yet to get a single class to 20k pr :P

+ Reply to Thread