+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove PC - Going Green Hotfix 2 - 8 AM PST (9:30AM UTC) - June 17

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Trove PC - Going Green Hotfix 2 - 8 AM PST (9:30AM UTC) - June 17

Hey folks,

We're updating the PC version of Trove 8 AM PT (3 PM UTC) on June 17, 2019 to make improvements to the Leaderboard and Star Bar reward structures. Full patch notes are located here: Going Green Hotfix 2

Downtime may last up to an hour, but is likely to be shorter than that. Any updates to this estimate will be posted on the forums.

We are aware that this downtime is on a different day than our normal releases and may disrupt Shadow Tower groups trying to race the clock for that Ultra DOTM clear. However, we are excited to introduce these leaderboard changes and want to ensure they become available as soon as possible after the weekly reset. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, Postcard. I look forward to seeing the new remade leaderboards and the companion egg dropping with the lesser crystal cache will be awesome

Thumbs up Bruh

You nerfed the **** out of allies for no reason.

What happened to the Glim collection weekly that rotated with Infinium mined? No mention of it being removed...was that one too easy to complete?
    And adding companion eggs found into that rotation still isn't getting me into those awful geode caves.

It mentions that glim will be in a different rotation

NEVERMIND, I was looking at something different

Now that glim is not a thing, can you please let us loot collect shadow tower keys? I have like 1000 of them and they do not deconstruct which they used too....please?

+ Reply to Thread