Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: so, what's next?

so, what's next?

1st time in Troves history we have 0 info on next update?
    Were now on month 7 of the buy out.

I know we all are dying to hear about the new owners first content.
    Everything in 2019 so far was December's update dragged out for 1/2 a year.
    I for one was about the quit trove over geode as I thought it and everything the old team was pitching to us sounded passive and boring as hell.

The buy out gave me hope and for the last 7 months I've been waiting for the new direction to be pitched to us. Being patient as development takes time.

Is it time? It has to be right?
    ATM 0 new content is what we know.
    Rpg/morpg type games need the free flow of future content information.

We are right now at the most important time in troves history.
    Have they really been listening to us and learned what trove is.
    The next piece of news about the next update will either bring the great game of trove back or be the nail in the coffin.

I can't wait to be blow away by the awesome next update....

I don't think phase II is over yet, rampage 2.0 hasn't shown up.. and whatever phase III of geode is (some big baddy that's coming?)
    https://trovesaurus.com/page=3720/db...lections#tomes
    Whatever arrays, plating, and conduit are related to.. have had assets in the games files since the end of November.

I'm guessing they're related to rampage 2.0, since rampage 1.0.. had logic loops, circuits, and memory.

Also guessing above, those pinatas in #pets will show up during the summer event in july?
    or another ally pack, like the dragon ally pack

If they're going to piecemeal updates... dec 18th to march 26th, 14 weeks, march 26th to may 28th, 9 weeks, and going green is only slightly over 2 weeks old.. we've got maybe 7 to 12 weeks perhaps until they release something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    I don't think phase II is over yet, rampage 2.0 hasn't shown up.. and whatever phase III of geode is (some big baddy that's coming?)

Auric Arrays - Primordial Plating I would say are rampage 2.0 items.
    Hope they just let this go, being a 200 rampage badge person, I'm done with these... They are just a stand around and do nothing for 20 minute thing...

Phase III of geode was to be on trove, what ever was to happen on geode was to be brought to trove.
    This is where they can do things there way as we had 0 info on this.
    I say dump this in to a real ST instance or 5.....

Being a WOW baby, I really miss real instances...

I, too, would love even some hints as what might be on the horizon. The old livestreams that used to happen on Fridays were great for info, and I'd love to see something like that return at some point -- even a periodic (every 2 - 3 weeks?) "podcast" type piece would be really great, if the old weekly "livestream" model wouldn't fit time/budget. Really, though, any information about what might be in development would be great. The community here has always been more active when there are new things to speculate about.

Game might officially be in maintenance mode, if you go under new, they added a lot of costumes in a bundle now. They pretty much did it with all the classes now, so I'm thinking they're trying to squeeze as much out of it they can.

They do this with a lot of games in maintenance mode. Tribes Ascend was a perfect example, one of the reason why I'm not a big fan of Hi-Rez, cause they did exactly this at the last moment before they pretty much abandoned it down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Go0ber View Post
    Game might officially be in maintenance mode, if you go under new, they added a lot of costumes in a bundle now.
    I don't think so sandraker
    https://www.trionworlds.com/trove/en...-extravaganza/

Unsure if those costume packs are limited time until the 24th or they'll just stay around.

Those costume packs come and go whenever there is a sales/celebration event. Nothing special.

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Hello there,

Bomber Royal Season 2 and Gardening 2.0 were two big updates which happened in the last 5 months, you can find more about those updates here and here.

While those updates might not fit your expectations, please be assured that we are doing our best to listen to the Community's feedback in order to improve the game for everyone! We'll keep listening to you and collecting all of your feedback and report it to our development team. If you have any suggestions about a new update or feedback about an existing one, please feel free to open new threads.

I'm looking forward to reading your constructive criticisms and suggestions!

Cheers!

Moderation: none constructive, ranting and trolling threads are not tolerated on Trove forum, therefore, this thread has been closed.

Closed Thread