+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dormant Worldspring Dragon Egg

Dormant Worldspring Dragon Egg

ye hi again :>

Please add this egg to "Dragon Egg" Tab.
    (good stats on this dragon... I need it)
    Nothing else.
    Thank you.

this egg is obtainable through an greater dragon cache, or as a dragon through the dragon effigy.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeansTasty View Post
    this egg is obtainable through an greater dragon cache, or as a dragon through the dragon effigy.
    sorry I'm not pay to win Player.

Donít have to be pay to win. Grind out flux and buy credit pouches from the market. Also try looking on the market too for a golden egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    Don’t have to be pay to win. Grind out flux and buy credit pouches from the market. Also try looking on the market too for a golden egg.
    Simply.. no. so you are saying just because we haven't been Online on the time that it was possible to make this dragon, Doesn't mean that i have to farm for "Massive Amount of Flux" and even after buying the caches... you know how massed up the RNG of this game is, on the other hand to fill your pockets with flux by selling credit pouches? just to get a dragon which has been there to get back in its day, ehem ... simply... NO. :>
    Give us possibility to make the Egg.

Also, Is this the only reason that people buy credit pouches ? No.

Sorry, but complaining on the forums doesn't make you entitled to time-limited rewards. As stated above there are ways to acquire the dragon without involving any real money. If you want it, you'd better start working for it, just like everyone else. Time spent complaining on the forums is time you could spend on getting your dragon!

Patience is a virtue. The BEST advice is to just wait it out. The vendor that the dormant egg comes from is available in July from the yearly repeating Sunfest event unless it has been changed.

If you can't wait than you have the other options stated above. Their are 2 Golden Worldspring Dragon Eggs up right now on my servers market for 850k and 1 million. Thats cheaper than buying credit pouches.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    Patience is a virtue. The BEST advice is to just wait it out. The vendor that the dormant egg comes from is available in July from the yearly repeating Sunfest event unless it has been changed.

If you can't wait than you have the other options stated above. Their are 2 Golden Worldspring Dragon Eggs up right now on my servers market for 850k and 1 million. Thats cheaper than buying credit pouches.

Best of luck.
    Don’t have to be pay to win. Grind out flux and buy credit pouches from the market. Also try looking on the market too for a golden egg.

+ Reply to Thread