Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Summer questline

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Sorry for trying help, gave advice that will solve your short term problem.
    Next time say thank you or ignore the help...

If you can't get 2 kills in BR your not trying... its pretty easy to get 2 in a short period of time
    I hate picking up cupcake quests..... but I do them if I want the reward.

Don't do the quest...... simple
    Sorry Ugly, but the times in the past that I have tried the Bomber PVP, I found it very difficult to get kills, even when I made it onto the top 5 category. And YES, I am trying. so don't say that I'm not. With the old PVP, I was able to get some kills, as I understood the class mechanics and I was able to choose one of the broken insta-gib classes that allowed me to get some kills. This bomb stuff is really RNG based for noob PVP players. I disagree that it is as "easy" as you are saying it is. It may be "easy" for you at your skill level, but it is much harder for others, especially if you don't like PVP to begin with.

Your experience may vary from mine. Just passing on my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    br is pretty easy, I get 5,9 kills every match.

spend 1st few min just getting power ups, ignoring everyone unless you see easy prey.
    after you get a few of the normal bomb upgrades your good to go.

when you see someone throw 3,4 bombs around them not at them and they will run into your bombs.
    now you dodge for you are filled up and thrown 3,4 again. don't throw 1 at a time..

not much but will get you the kills you need.
    I don't play a ton, but my favorite strategy is get a couple sticky bomb power ups, or rubber bomb power ups and get in a high spot. Wait for 3-4 players to get tangled closely together and then launch everything into the cluster.

Or if you want really simple just get a jump bomb. Chase someone with low heath and activate near by. Insta kill if health is low enough.

Shouldn't be hard for someone to get 2 kills with not a lot of experience doing one of these things.

I'm not a fan of this either... BR to me isn't fun, it's just a waste of time. I never enjoyed the game type myself but that aside, lots of people don't like the PvP content. Honestly I avoid BR like the plague because I just don't have fun with the game mode. I'm a PvE player, not a PvP one. If someone enjoys that game mode, fine. But locking down an objective behind it is annoying and not fun at all to deal with especially if your someone who just made brand new account like 5 minutes ago without a single clue on how anything works. PvE on the other hand has been a core aspect of this game for years. As it stands this idea for an objective is terrible. PvP has always been a bit shoddy and heavily under balanced. Even now people still complain about BR, case and point with this whole thread...

As for me, I'm also going to just stop at the BR objective. I know not everyone hates BR but a good majority apparently do. These are just my thoughts on the topic, but boy is it... not great.
    IGN: Hyperiem | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: 31K | Total Mastery: +500 | Total Hours: +1600

R.A.F: Just heard about TROVE and want to jump in? Use this link, create your character, and battle on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf
    Total Referrals: 0

I myself donít find Bomber part of the quest that hard, I finished it in 2 matches. I play on Xbox so no season 2 content yet which makes the quest less appealing. I think the harder part of the quests is at the end for newer players, 10 5 star dungeons.

Having to use retro mode to keep fps up usually don't do kills in br. More in it to blow the field up and watch others fall and maybe have stray bombs hit.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

I was fortunate enough to be able to finish this step, but I don't understand why they didn't do:

1 match won or 50 bombs thrown

That way you could still trudge your way through it, even if you weren't able to get kills.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    I was fortunate enough to be able to finish this step, but I don't understand why they didn't do:

1 match won or 50 bombs thrown

That way you could still trudge your way through it, even if you weren't able to get kills.
    I would do the bombs thrown, because that is doable for one who will not/cannot PVP like myself.

Was looking forward to doing the event. Until 2/6 BR ima done, would have been down for throwing bombs as suggested by Thelgmo. A lot of ppl do like Pvping/BR a lot don't, Finding a balance,not easy but an either or quest at that point in an event example: throw 50 bombs OR mine 100 ore so the PvPer's can go BR the non PvP's go mine.
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Then add the poor choices for the quest line, into the whole farce, that the prized mount is a "rainbow" squirrel, in an event coinciding with gay/world pride celebration is just too much. I have no problem with anyone's sexual orientation, but what mount do we get celebrating Senior anglo female grandmother pride or any other idenities people feel particularly proud of? Keep that crap out of the game as well as your unreachable goals in questlines. Oh, and keep your squirrel too, I can't need mastery bad enough for that less than subtle nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by evileverlost View Post
    Then add the poor choices for the quest line, into the whole farce, that the prized mount is a "rainbow" squirrel, in an event coinciding with gay/world pride celebration is just too much. I have no problem with anyone's sexual orientation, but what mount do we get celebrating Senior anglo female grandmother pride or any other idenities people feel particularly proud of? Keep that crap out of the game as well as your unreachable goals in questlines. Oh, and keep your squirrel too, I can't need mastery bad enough for that less than subtle nonsense.
    I get what the rainbow means but what does a squirrel have to do with gay culture?

Closed Thread