Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Summer questline

Summer questline

Really, are you kidding me.
    I HATE BR and now you are not only forcing me to play it, I have to work at it to try and get a kill without 10 ppl stealing my kill who actually know how to play it.

So done with this game, thought after gardening couldn't get any worse and then you even kill the little fun quest lines give.

I have to quit this event, too. I have golden name, but never was a good PvP-fighter. By very lot of good luck I can kill ONE in about 2 weeks and 8 hours each day ...

I have PvP in my club, but since there is no reward in PvP no one plays and I can not test if it is possible to get the summer event with club-pvp.

CHANGE THIS SUMMER EVENT !!!

br is pretty easy, I get 5,9 kills every match.

spend 1st few min just getting power ups, ignoring everyone unless you see easy prey.
    after you get a few of the normal bomb upgrades your good to go.

when you see someone throw 3,4 bombs around them not at them and they will run into your bombs.
    now you dodge for you are filled up and thrown 3,4 again. don't throw 1 at a time..

not much but will get you the kills you need.

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...l=1#post820274

"clear 5-stars dungeons"

How can beginners do that ???!!!

CHANGE THIS SUMMER EVENT !!!

I will get stopped by BR too. I do not dislike it, just suck at it. So I hide a lot and hope to survive and earn one coin, not minding that it takes me a long time to earn enough for rewards. For the newer players that cannot access uber-8 yet, the five star dungeon will halt their quest. The event should be able to be completed by all that want or try to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    br is pretty easy, I get 5,9 kills every match.

spend 1st few min just getting power ups, ignoring everyone unless you see easy prey.
    after you get a few of the normal bomb upgrades your good to go.

when you see someone throw 3,4 bombs around them not at them and they will run into your bombs.
    now you dodge for you are filled up and thrown 3,4 again. don't throw 1 at a time..

not much but will get you the kills you need.
    I do not want to spend time learning BR, when it was first added they outright promised we would never be forced to play BR it would always be an add-on.
    If I want PvP I will play some other game NOT Trove, this quest line is plain wrong, had they added play 4-5 rounds of BR I wouldve complained also but still done it, this 2 kills or a win I simply wont get.
    I will always lose in PvP, I suck balls at PvP, why do you think I play a PvE game (like Trove should be) and not PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tismij View Post
    I do not want to spend time learning BR, when it was first added they outright promised we would never be forced to play BR it would always be an add-on.
    If I want PvP I will play some other game NOT Trove, this quest line is plain wrong, had they added play 4-5 rounds of BR I wouldve complained also but still done it, this 2 kills or a win I simply wont get.
    I will always lose in PvP, I suck balls at PvP, why do you think I play a PvE game (like Trove should be) and not PvP.
    All this !!
    Not planning to be cannonfodder for the pvp folk.

I did not start to play trove to PVP.
    PVP did not even exist in Trove when I started,
    Never asked for it, Never wanted it.

Now you ruin this event trying to "Force" me to PVP to get the mastery "Locked" behind this.

I refuse to do this.

This means I loose mastery because you locked it behind something I HATE, which means I cannot keep up with collecting mastery, which means I won't bother buying packs for mastery anymore, because you took the fun out of collecting this by using this to "Get me into PVP".

Lame Move Devs !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tismij View Post
    Sorry for trying help, gave advice that will solve your short term problem.
    Next time say thank you or ignore the help...

If you can't get 2 kills in BR your not trying... its pretty easy to get 2 in a short period of time
    I hate picking up cupcake quests..... but I do them if I want the reward.

Don't do the quest...... simple

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Sorry for trying help, gave advice that will solve your short term problem.
    Next time say thank you or ignore the help...

If you can't get 2 kills in BR your not trying... its pretty easy to get 2 in a short period of time
    I hate picking up cupcake quests..... but I do them if I want the reward.

Don't do the quest...... simple
    Trying to help? Sounds more like bragging and if you aren’t good at pvp your one paragraph isn’t going to change that for anyone. I agree with others, this is a horrible event quest chain and the dev’s once again messed up. I posted more on the announcement thread of my opinion. Thanks for pretending to try and help.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    Trying to help? Sounds more like bragging and if you aren’t good at pvp your one paragraph isn’t going to change that for anyone. I agree with others, this is a horrible event quest chain and the dev’s once again messed up. I posted more on the announcement thread of my opinion. Thanks for pretending to try and help.
    its called backing up advice with results. Was letting you know this strat has good results.
    I never said if I like the quest, you had a problem. I tried to help. You don't want help clearly.
    Hope it helped others who were looking for a way to get past this part of the quest.
    it's a very very simple strat meant to help people who don't understand Br...

quote of the day.
    Don't be stupid, stupid

Closed Thread