+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Splendid Summer Event

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Splendid Summer Event

Celebrate equality with us during the Splendid Summer Event! Whether you are a Vanguardian, Tomb Raiser, Boomeranger, Gunslinger or anything else, you are very welcome to join in the Trove adventure.

From now until the 24th of June, show Amberine the wonders of Trove to earn the Rainbow Squirrelbert Mount! Take down Trovians in Bomber Royal, complete Outpost Adventures, and clear 5-stars dungeons to earn Forge Fragments, Empowered Gem Boxes, and more.

Show your pride while riding the Rainbow Squirrelbert around the wonderful world of Trove.

Make sure you earn Rainbow Squirrelbert before it’s too late!

"Take down Trovians in Bomber Royal"

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...mmer-questline

I have to quit this event, too. I have golden name, but never was a good PvP-fighter. By very lot of good luck I can kill ONE in about 2 weeks and 8 hours each day ...

I have PvP in my club, but since there is no reward in PvP no one plays and I can not test if it is possible to get the summer event with club-pvp.

CHANGE THIS SUMMER EVENT !!!

-------------------------
    and what???!!! "clear 5-stars dungeons"

How can beginners do that ???!!!

CHANGE THIS SUMMER EVENT !!!

Osita, i feel with you... Top 20 mastery but deciding to quit this game because of bomber royal win or kills... Come on guys, not everyone likes to play against others. I am to old for this and picked Trove to play WITH others... Why not throwing bombs? That would be stuff to get managed...

Great, a useless br quest I'll never do, thanks for caring about those who hate the game mode. Are y'all on ***? Hallucinations are your only excuses for such garbage. You should be ashamed as devs. It's like y'all don't even listen to what people say. Geode is garbage, br is garbage. Thanks for nothing.

Forcing us to get kills in bomber royal? That’s messed up and shows once again you don’t know your players at all. What a crappy event because of this. Epic fail, way to some how make events even more disappointing.

To add insult to console players we don’t even have season two br and by this point most of us have all of season one rewards. So we’re forced into a mode we hate to try and get kills for a pathetic 30 forge fragments? Utterly ridiculous, it is beyond time to get someone new to do the events. They are all rubbish and the same, they need a major refresh.

Boo! (Boo, I say!) to forced PvP.
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

Hahaha! I was never good at pvp, and don't like it. I will try a few times, but won't, most likely, not get any win or kill anyone.
    However, i love events, and things to do!

I always avoid anything PVP too, but I went into BR twice & completed the quest. First time I died & 2nd time I just avoided everyone & tossed a bunch of bombs lol. Hardest part of the whole quest is probably #6. Most people will probably want to go with a group

https://youtu.be/eloNMQGJ7jQ
    Founder of 2 clubs. Main: 20k+ Knight, VG, Rev. Click HERE for a free class coin (For players with less than 20 mastery).
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R...L4HX4jg/videos

I am not a BR player and not too interested in it, BUT I played BR anyway and got my 2 kills in about 2 hours lol...Then I could not stop playing for another 3 hours lol.

I have not done the 5 stars yet, but will tomorrow.

Thanks Devs for something at least different. I would suggest next time that you do the quest lines a little differently to cater to the whole audience both new and seasoned as well as PvP and non Pvp people.

+ Reply to Thread