+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Cubits bar and Daily 5 Dragon Coins Challenge 10th June 2019

Unhappy Missing Cubits bar and Daily 5 Dragon Coins Challenge 10th June 2019

Hi,

As per title. I login and its a new day, checking my claims, got weekly contest rewards. But the strange thing is I did a challenge and once completed, the 5 Dragon Coins is missing. Also notice cubits bar is also missing. I try change worlds few times, to no avail.

It is still missing. I haven't done any dungeons/pvp yet so... yeah this is a bug. I wonder if anyone else experiencing the same.

自分も4ヶ月前に同じことを経験しました。
    それについてサポートセンターへ問い合わせしましたが、繰り返し「you have received all rewards as intended.」と言い、対処してもらえませんでした。
    この問題について調べる方法を持っていないようです。

translated text:
    I experienced the same thing as you four months ago.
    I contacted the support center about it, but repeatedly said "you have received all rewards as intended." And I did not get it dealt properly
    They don't seem to have a way to find out about this issue.
    IGN:BlackEevee

Just to update that it also affect daily Geode Surface Crystalline Core, Gold & Silver rewards. I couldn't get them for today (new day), and only able to get Bronze Rewards for any 5 star dungeon cleared. seems the game didn't update those Daily Quest & Rewards for whoever experience it. As per BlackEVs reply, so I'm not the only 1 affected by this. We have a vile bug randomly affect Trovians on certain day/time. FeelsBadMan

+ Reply to Thread