+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Club Patagonia

Club Patagonia

Trovians,

I am Badante of club Patagonia owner and creator. I started in alpha on Feb 2014 and est Club Patagonia on april 2014. The club is now reopening and looking for new members to fill its ranks. questors, builders, merchants ... what ever is your style we have a home for you. A fully built club with member housing consisting of apartment suites, houses or even room for you to build your own.

So come home, come back to the original player base that helped start it all. Club Patagonia is looking for you new or old, we have a spot just for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_mv0vgW0Yw

The details

Club Patagonia is a very old club that has just came back into life after a couple years. We have been on since the alpha and beta and final release.

The club is currently looking for Officers and members to help fill the ranks for adventuring, questing, geodes, exploring.
    The club always welcomes builders aswell. Where as most clubs struggle to find builders for the club , Patagonia has always had a master club builder with projects ALWAYS on the burner.

Our builds are massive and extensive with enough to keep you wandering for hours. And we continue to this day.
    We have a MASSIVE land base with places for anyone to take over as there own land and build however they see fit.

If you are interested in a visit or join plz send msg to Badante, club master builder and owner.

Dont be shy

This club is for every level, you started today ..... you started in Alpha. Does not matter, we got the good times just for you ! More eye candy in the club then you can shake a stick at. More help then you could ever need. We are a family we are a team and we aim to become more than the sum of our parts. So come back home .... come back to Patagonia .... where you have always belonged !!! 8) .... Club Leader and creator Badante Sinferno at your service 8)

Gonna need an invite, broseph.

Hey Teehee, it's a real pleasure to talk with you,

I would be happy to invite you in it

Saltwater_sam, VP of Patagonia

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

OOOhhh snap

Quote Originally Posted by TeeheeTummyTums View Post
    Gonna need an invite, broseph.

Oh wow Tee didnt know you were still on LOL, just log in anytime and we get you back in club , your starting rank is officer. I sure do miss me some TeeHee lol, also add me on steam , BADANTE , icon with a anime scientist. Long Live The Alpha Players !!!!

P.S. We ofcourse are very friendly to all levels of players, from Veteren to just started an hour ago. The club is run in a manner that promotes proactive friendly players and destroys toxic ones. Love to meet anyone from any country ,age, race, sex, religon , it does not matter in Patagonia. Just send me a tell and come see the wonders that is our club builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Badante View Post
    Oh wow Tee didnt know you were still on LOL, just log in anytime and we get you back in club , your starting rank is officer. I sure do miss me some TeeHee lol, also add me on steam , BADANTE , icon with a anime scientist. Long Live The Alpha Players !!!!
    I've been stupid busy with finishing my licenses for becoming a CFP (certified financial planner). The exams are THE WORST. I also bought a new place and kinda dropped off the Earth from everyone once that came around (plus being swamped with studying).

I mostly just hop on to goof around and build in my old alpha homeworld in the MetaBiomes or show people how to get to the shadow hub. I found my hidden cabin in the new Patagonia club again! I also have access to the original Patagonia club if you ever want to visit. I tell you how to get to it as it is a museum world in a PM.

Updated msg

No worrys brotha we got you and Welcome back to the fold Teehee. Folks we are looking to fill our ranks, we are a VERY OLD build club who enjoy anyone who likes to play Trove weather you are a 1st time player or you are a alpha tester like me and Teehee here. Our builds are vastly impressive and massive. We have more land then god himself to give away to members for there own builds. Or if you are an adventurer come and help us group up for leveling. Either way ..... Patagonia will agian become a name you will start seeing more and more, weather you are apart of it remains up to you. Just msg Badante thank you.

...... Club Patagonia President and Grand Master Builder/Alpha tester Badante Sinfferno

Who are we you wonder ....... this is who we are.

+ Reply to Thread