+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Add Nitro-Glliterine and Veridium Ores to Geode Caves.

Please Add Nitro-Glliterine and Veridium Ores to Geode Caves.

Hi :>
    yeah well, I thought why when we can mine Geode Cave box from Geode topside which are basically from caves why don't we receive some Nitro-Glliterine from Geode Caves.

Thank you for your attention
    _Whiteflash_

No.

This is why you have REASONS to choose to go mining Geode Topside or Geode Caves during Tuesday.

If Nitro is too easy to get without much efforts, then there is no point of having Crystal Gear tier 3. There is no reason to mine Nitro on Geode surface where everyone is using Max Omnitool with 3x3 area to mine it like a joke. If you want it to happen, and ruin your source of income if you are "one of those farmer/leecher", go ahead.

Yes, you can argue that even Nitro is easy to get, Crystaline Cores aren't. But, the current Nitro supply is fairly stable, plus been a source of income for new players, or new players leeching on "Ganda Train". The new plant isn't 100% super worth to craft either, it is just "item exchange to item" method to obtain more Nitros.

However, if... there are future plans for Crystal Tier 4 & 5, I will expect they increase the spawn of Nitros, rather than putting them inside caves.

ok big machine gun but, I want to mine Nitro there so I'll have more reason to go to caves :>
    also, brother... why so serous? if mining ores is "That Easy" in caves... why prices are so high?
    And could u explain why we receive Geode Caves boxes from Topside? please Don't tell me u haven't seen those box ores near Verdium ores.
    btw ty for your time to reply to this ****ty post x)
    and i can assure you that, these doesn't affect your income.

also i kinda like new patch :>
    makes me feel calm, when its possible to go through lvls of it.

The problem with what you're asking is that Nitro isn't supposed to be something that's easy to come by in mass or easy to find simply going down a linear path. It's supposed to be an ore that you have to continuously look for precisely because it spawns in very small veins and quite far apart.

Adding the ore to Geode Caves would be bad for a few reasons. The first being that each cave already has its own specific set of ores that players are trying to find. You want those? You go to Geode Caves. You want Nitro? You go to Geode Topside. Simple enough. Also most of the materials needed to craft things in the Crystallogy Workbench use ores from Geode Caves. As a matter of fact only about 23-ish items use Nitro or Veridium. Adding them to caves would also mean THAT ore is spawning in places where players may be looking for something else entirely, and THAT means that less of their resource is actually generating in those caves.

Now I am of the belief that Nitro should be more accessible in the way you obtain it but ultimately this falls to the Devs to decide how they run their game. As for me I like combat. I DON'T like mining. If they put a system in place that rewards Nitro for doing 5*'s that'd be great since the outpost only gives like 2. However, adding Nitro into Geode Caves just isn't the way to go about it. It's already cluster of nonsense as it is and tossing more things in there just for the sake of getting people to go in, is by all intended means, a terrible idea. No offense.

If they made Geode Caves actually fun though, I'd finally delve into it for once.
    IGN: Hyperiem | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: 31K | Total Mastery: +500 | Total Hours: +1600

R.A.F: Just heard about TROVE and want to jump in? Use this link, create your character, and battle on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf
    Total Referrals: 0

nitro is perfect as is, we need a few more hard to get reusable materials in the game.
    We have very few options on items to learn about and become skilled at obtaining to make income.

Why do the items in geode cave cost so much? You could not pay me to go farm geode caves.. Geode caves is so different then trove most of the player base do not enjoy it, We want to play trove. Geode caves was a stupid stupid thing to add to a violent kill kill kill game...
    Adding nitro to grade caves.... no how about bringing the junk in the caves to top side..

Items that once used are not used again should not be easy to get, once you max c3 what do you need nitro for?

Notice how I said accessible in the way you OBTAIN it. Not that it'll be necessarily easy. I would much rather prefer getting Nitro as a reward along with the Lesser Geode Topside Caches than having to travel or respawn to the nearest Outpost Shrine after completing several 5* dungeons.

My suggestions are as followed:

1) Add to the Daily 5* Dungeon Run where Gold provides 10 Nitro, and Silver Provides 5. Everything after that only gives 1.
    2) Regular Dungeons have a 25% chance of dropping 1 Nitro and a 0.5% chance of dropping 100 Nitro upon completion.
    3) Elite Mobs on Topside give a 20% chance of dropping 1 Nitro and a 0.1% chance of dropping 100 Nitro upon death.
    4) Weekly, Daily, and Magic Find Bonuses DO NOT affect any of these drop rates and simply remain as a fixed number.

What exactly is the point of these suggestions? Simple. To make Combat a viable way to farm Nitro and earn something on the side that will actually help you in the game later on while not restricting you to either farm for it with mining, or buying it out on the market; all while not making it any better of a source for Nitro than the other 2 options.

It is my firm belief that Nitro should be more accessible to fit others play style, whether you're a Miner, a Combatant, or a simple Flipper messing around in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperiem View Post
    Notice how I said accessible in the way you OBTAIN it. Not that it'll be necessarily easy. I would much rather prefer getting Nitro as a reward along with the Lesser Geode Topside Caches than having to travel or respawn to the nearest Outpost Shrine after completing several 5* dungeons.

My suggestions are as followed:

1) Add to the Daily 5* Dungeon Run where Gold provides 10 Nitro, and Silver Provides 5. Everything after that only gives 1.
    2) Regular Dungeons have a 25% chance of dropping 1 Nitro and a 0.5% chance of dropping 100 Nitro upon completion.
    3) Elite Mobs on Topside give a 20% chance of dropping 1 Nitro and a 0.1% chance of dropping 100 Nitro upon death.
    4) Weekly, Daily, and Magic Find Bonuses DO NOT affect any of these drop rates and simply remain as a fixed number.

What exactly is the point of these suggestions? Simple. To make Combat a viable way to farm Nitro and earn something on the side that will actually help you in the game later on while not restricting you to either farm for it with mining, or buying it out on the market; all while not making it any better of a source for Nitro than the other 2 options.

It is my firm belief that Nitro should be more accessible to fit others play style, whether your a Miner, a Combatant, or a simple Flipper messing around in the market.
    These are all great ideas -- I especially like the idea of elite mobs dropping it, as well as the 5* rewards.

I'll toss another one: bump up the nitro rewards from the Geode outpost NPCs quests and maybe give scaled up rewards for quests in U9 and U10, but require that the dungeon completions required for each be done in U9+ and U10, respective to the difficult of the world it was received in.

It might also be nice to see the lesser geode topside cache changed to reward 10 to 20 nitro instead of the single pearl of wisdom "lucky" reward.

Mobs should not drop nitro.
    Professions are a great part of all RPGs..

Putting nitro as a drop is just a one way street to simplified game play where you get everything from 1 way of playing.
    Leave mining alone.

Nitro is very simple to get in unlimited amounts for free, play the game and you can get as much as you like.
    It's not time gated or hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Mobs should not drop nitro.
    Professions are a great part of all RPGs..

Putting nitro as a drop is just a one way street to simplified game play where you get everything from 1 way of playing.
    Leave mining alone.

Nitro is very simple to get in unlimited amounts for free, play the game and you can get as much as you like.
    It's not time gated or hard to get.
    You've completely missed and misconstrued the point of my post entirely. I've made suggestions that will make combat a viable way to farm Nitro that is both engaging and enjoyable enough for those at the other end of the spectrum who prefer to run dungeons and destroy NPC's rather than Mine or Grind Flux to buy it off the market. You're saying "Leave mining alone" as if I even touched up on it. I don't even know where you got professions from in my last post regarding Combat. If anything this adds choice and variety to the game which it already severely lacks.

If you like to fight you should be rewarded with materials that will help you further on i.e. Nitro. If you're more relaxed and laid back, mining is just the thing you want. If you like to turn a profit but still need those materials, then Flipping the Market is the way to go.

Given the above suggestions that I made, grinding Nitro through Combat would be just as effective if not less so than mining. So I still don't understand where you're getting "oversimplified gameplay" from. There's a difference between the choice of play style and what truly constitutes as oversimplified gameplay, which if you ask me the game is already very simplified as is. This is especially considering that the only real way to get anywhere in this game through combat is by stacking as much DPS as possible and getting a high coefficient to burn through practically 90% of all content in this game which revolves MOSTLY around combat.

Using examples such as "get in unlimited amounts for free" and "it's not time gated or hard to get" is akin to strawman argument on why Nitro should only ever be obtained from Mining when Outpost Adventures and the Market exist. 2 Completely different arguments.

If I can simply buy it off the market why would I mine for it? This applies vice versa and adding another way of obtaining it through Combat which already makes up for more than 70% of gameplay seems like a no-brainer.

Hyperiem we are not going agree at all on this I think.
    Which is fine.

I like the game to have layers and people depending on other people, I like the free market and supply demand that helps the f2p people keep up with the p2w guys.
    Taking any item from a profession and passively giving to people farming for other items is a issue for me as you remove a part of the game.
    There are 100 other items that need to be looked at. Nitro to me is a perfect item in the game and should be left as is.

Its worth farming.
    Its in demand.
    Its easy for anyone willing to put the time in to get.

Your idea breaks this items supply and demand and hands out Nitro for free to people doing something else as a bonus.

+ Reply to Thread