+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: I cant sell items that are tradable

I cant sell items that are tradable

So i just tried to sell things on market on normal ps4 when im trying to put cryztalized cloud it changes to flux same with forge fragment nothing works can you help ?

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello Xa2_papilotek,

For this kind of issue please contact our Customer Support

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hello Xa2_papilotek,

For this kind of issue please contact our Customer Support
    Don't bother on this one... This is something you need to learn to fix as it will keep happening.

2 fixes.
    1. on the item push X up down X again and it should select it.
    2. you need to empty all your list inventory in to chest. All of it..

These are the fix I've done and tought this dozens of times if this does not work try again.

There's a similar bug on xbox, been there for as long as I can remember and devs don't seem to be bothered with fixing it.

Anyways, on Xbox if an item jumps to flux when you try to sell it you can often fix this by moving everything into a chest and moving it back.

This might not work for you but it's worth a try. I wish some of these age old bugs would finally get fixed.

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hey there,

I collected information concerning the issue. Be assured that we are aware of it and the our devs are doing their best to resolve it

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hey there,

I collected information concerning the issue. Be assured that we are aware of it and the our devs are doing their best to resolve it
    I love your attitude, your still new and cute.
    This is a beta known glitch. If you search the forums you'll see at least one Dev CM saying they can't fix this one, something to do with ID numbers or some other excuse.

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    I love your attitude, your still new and cute.
    This is a beta known glitch. If you search the forums you'll see at least one Dev CM saying they can't fix this one, something to do with ID numbers or some other excuse.
    This is a bit condescending. While this is a known issue, we still appreciate Gedc bringing these things up to the team. Here are some steps that may resolve this for affected folks:

1. Open your personal chest and make sure there is room to put an item in it
    2. Switch to your Crafting inventory tab
    3. Scroll down to the item that is stuck, and try to move it to your personal chest (At this point it is probably showing the tooltip for a different item)
    4. Move up and down with the d-pad on the item in question, and try to move it again

You can also try these steps with respect to the item shown when you try to move a crafting item. For example, if you see Tentacles of Q'bthulhu when trying to move Quad-Forged Shadow Souls, then try moving up and down on the d-pad from your Tentacles of Q'bthulhu instead.
    Trove loves you just the way you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowser View Post
    This is a bit condescending. While this is a known issue, we still appreciate Gedc bringing these things up to the team. Here are some steps that may resolve this for affected folks:

Fasti I mean Meowser, relax. Learn to take a little ribbing without getting all butt hurt.

It was a Innocent joke as this is a 3 year old glitch...... Everyone knows about it that has played for sometime.

My response works, your will not fyi. You need to empty everything or your just moving the issue to another item.

I was the person who in game showed a GM how to fix this about 2 years ago.... you guys had to log in to people accounts and give everything back in claims before I helped you guys learn... I earned my right to say dont bother as I have helped dozens of people work around this glitch and you guys have not fixed it.

Yes everyone should bring up issues, but your reply should be. This is a known issue that we can not fix but here is the work around we have for people in this situation. We are sorry and know this is not ideal.
    Don't pretend your fixing it after 3 years, that's condescending.
    I look forward to my ban.....

+ Reply to Thread