+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bobbles pods

Hybrid View

Bobbles pods

Finaly you add something to farm like bobbles pods on grass it's like 20/per hour
    Finaly something real to farm instead of flux farming for buy something in market
    And now you want remove this? Common..
    IGN: AurelienNinja
    Main TR 33k+
    French Community
    Trove Mastery 97.137 Total mastery 106.260 // All Class lvl 30 / 25k+
    French Trove Streamer at : https://www.twitch.tv/aurelienninja

I'm disappointed that we're losing the ability to get these from breaking plants as well (since harvests are time-gated, and having the ability to farm bobble pods in-between harvests was nice), but I'm cautiously optimistic that the buff to drop chance from harvested plants will be enough to make up for it. I'll see what the turn out is with tomorrow's harvest (since I already harvested today). I assume this was changed to limit the number of alchemy seeds players could farm per day.

Side note: I'm VERY happy about the change to superior organic refuse, as that will make superior compost heaps (and thus cookie musk) much easier to get.

Yep, two thumbs down to removing Pod Seeds from the grass table. As has been said, grass isn't timegated, plants/harvests are. And the droprate will still probably be so small that one will be lucky to get 10 seeds for every 1000 plants harvested.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrz View Post
    And the droprate will still probably be so small that one will be lucky to get 10 seeds for every 1000 plants harvested.
    I'm pretty sure the drop rate as is for harvest is higher than that (in my ~200 plant garden, I normally get 2 - 4 when all plants are available for harvest). I really do hope we get some other options for bobble pods though, maybe as some sort of additional drop for gathering day (chance to drop from sunlight/moonlight bulbs or maybe just get a set number of them a set number of times from dungeon completions, like the lustrous gem boxes on gem day), or maybe have an "outpost" that can spawn in the Peaceful Hills zone with a quest that grants a tiny amount of XP and a bobble pod seed for x number of sunlight bulbs harvested (which would force you to choose if you wanted to use your daily outpost quests on gardening rewards or higher XP rewards from other outpost types)

Ninja edit: another idea -- wild bobble pod plants that spawn in adventure worlds that drop a seed when broken. Down side to this method would be that it would benefit people who farm with alts more.

You do realize that I need 100 egg fragments for the dragon and that they comes only from pods, right?
    Let's say that the drop rate is 1/5th from each pod, how am I supposed to get the remaining 80 fragments once I've finished the achievements? What's the planned timeline to get the dragon, three years?

Cmon guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfighter View Post
    You do realize that I need 100 egg fragments for the dragon and that they comes only from pods, right?
    Let's say that the drop rate is 1/5th from each pod, how am I supposed to get the remaining 80 fragments once I've finished the achievements? What's the planned timeline to get the dragon, three years?

Cmon guys...
    This is a fair point, especially for players joining after this update. I farmed a fair amount of bobble pods from plants (plus probably 30 or so from badges and got the store pack with the 3 tractors that came with bobble pods), and still only have a bit over 20 fragments.

Yea, I agree. I enjoyed the bobble farming. What I figure is if they thought it was overpowered lowering the drop rate would have been a better solution.

+ Reply to Thread