+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove's Feedback/Bugs Report

Banned
    Games not dead at all, We are still removing 10 - 20 people a day from my club on console and replacing them with different people as normal.
    That being said people are not staying on as long as they once did, this has 0 to do with anything you have talked about. Its lack of content.
    Devs killed everything that people would log on and do as a group..... adding the light / dark boxes was so stupid as it killed the last reason to do ST as a example 5s are way way to easy....... if you really want to make a impact post try knowing the game.
    I think the devs have totally removed all reason for people to group up and play...... that's what's killing the game on top of really having nothing to do... I need a fishing badge and a few rare companions and have 0 todo....
    Im not playing because a mount is lower then it should be....

I do like your idea about fixing the club leaderboards, this would at least add some competition tot he game.

The eye thing is broken and needs to be fixed asap....

9-10. Mount Menagerie bug
    Its so usefull and cool bug that need to be in game like future but its a bug. You can move mounts from this fixture by launchpads. Also there another bug, if you place Mount Menagerie very far away you can spawn unlimited amount of mounts.
    I love it so much. I think this should not be fixed. It should even be easy

I agree with your opinion on alt accounts. There's too much bug to be fixed. Some of them must be fixed urgently.

First of all, I think this game needs balance. Needs balance in every field. Some things are very good some things are very bad. For example gems, classes, crafting costs, mobs(health/dmg), drop rates, quests. It leaves too many people because of them. This is boring. It's not fun.

Please get feedback about patches. Don't rush.

Mantle of Power Patch: 04-07-2016
    Gem reroll: 06-30-2017

Like a joke Gem reroll came after 1 year. People hated this game because of it. It was too hard to find the proper gems. They were bored and left the game. There have been tons of feedback on this.

If you don't have enough employees get community support. There are tons of mods. People can help you if you want. It could have been so much better Gardening.

I love The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It turned into something much bigger with the mods of the community. Trove has a huge potential. I hope everything will be okay.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #23
    Hello there,

First I would like to thank everyone for your feedback. It's really important for us to improve your gaming experience.
    Please be ensure that we take your feedback in consideration, while some bugs might take a while to be fixed, every new issue that you report through forum and social medias are being reported to the dev team.

Feel free to mention any bugs that hasn't been reported yet following this thread!

Things for ages did not fixed anyway:
    - Jump counter in UI
    - ANY indication which ST you are joined
    - Graphical glitches, for example, do not see portals via transparent blocks
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

I have to agree with Demi. With the exception of a few actual exploits, most of these are neither game breaking (unless forced) or actual bugs/exploits at all (critters, plas Outpost etc)

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hello there,

First I would like to thank everyone for your feedback. It's really important for us to improve your gaming experience.
    Please be ensure that we take your feedback in consideration, while some bugs might take a while to be fixed, every new issue that you report through forum and social medias are being reported to the dev team.

Feel free to mention any bugs that hasn't been reported yet following this thread!
    The flying cannonbot wall trophy has been bugged to be impossible to drop for 4 years. This is really lame for collectors and I'd love to see it fixed. Giving it to Luxion would be a decent secondary solution.

There has been a bug on xbox console trove for about a year or so now, although I am unsure how exactly it would be fixed aside from a fix in code. When joining into a Coin Collection challenge (maybe the racing as well though I personally do not do Racing challenges since it was reduced to being just the giant tree, later on that) when the challenge begins all players 'respawn' , although sometimes it doesn't respawn properly and you are left with a 'awaiting respawn' box in the center of the screen. You can still move around, change worlds, and play as you normally would even though there is a giant box hindering view range. It's more of an annoyance and the only player side way to remove it is to completely restart trove from dashboard.

As for Racing Challenge: There was a patch to it once, but it didn't solve the issue. When you are in the Racing challenge - Dev's removed all other racing challenge maps aside from the giant tree of pain. This tree is Huge and is mostly in the clouds. Those clouds make seeing the Rings nearly impossible. Secondly the gamma from the suns glare makes the rings Impossible to see x2. The only fix players can do is drop the gamma and shader sliders to minimum just to see the rings and hope that the clouds steer clear long enough to complete the challenge. It shouldn't be up to the players to mess with graphics settings just to -see- the rings to complete the challenge. The challenge itself is fine, it's a challenge.. if it wasn't challenging it would defeat the purpose. Although it should atleast be set up so its equally fair to all players to atleast have a chance to complete it. The fix possibilities would be to reduce the glare from the sun goddess's rage - increase the gamma of the rings so they are more visible as well, and remove the clouds from this map to prevent them from blocking / inhibiting the rings from showing.. It'd be nice to have other map's as a possible rotation for the racing challenge like there used to be, but that's just a preference.. if the current map could be fixed it would solve the issue and allow those of us that are skipping the racing challenge due to these problems to be able to compete with the knowledge that if we don't complete it its due to lack of skill rather than any coding issue on the dev's side. : )

Xbox one Servers

Since there was a downtime today the game lags hardcore for me in u10 and everywhere else too . I checked my connection everything its all fine . Did hard reset too doesnt change anything

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranza View Post
    There has been a bug on xbox console trove for about a year or so now, although I am unsure how exactly it would be fixed aside from a fix in code. When joining into a Coin Collection challenge (maybe the racing as well though I personally do not do Racing challenges since it was reduced to being just the giant tree, later on that) when the challenge begins all players 'respawn' , although sometimes it doesn't respawn properly and you are left with a 'awaiting respawn' box in the center of the screen. You can still move around, change worlds, and play as you normally would even though there is a giant box hindering view range. It's more of an annoyance and the only player side way to remove it is to completely restart trove from dashboard.
    This is the same type of visual bug that stays client side as the "ghost player" bug when you change worlds enough such as shadow towers. Given the ghost bug keeps the other players model data and parts of the name and it puts them at a specific point in the world each time. There's two positions those would be in which is on the ground normal standing and then in air 3-6 blocks high on mount and to fix this and the "awaiting to revive" message is to relog to clear your cache. To show its client side of a error is there's no "E to revive" on you and doing /respawn or dying only makes the message stack and make it darker, then being revived only gets ride of the "awaiting to revive" message you made dying and keeps the ghost "awaiting to revive". this happens with all trove versions given its client cache and a minor issue, well except it is more inconvenient now knowing console.

Guess now this is a up to date listing of bugs that are active and should eventually get placed in bugs category up top.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

There are some more bugs

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hello there,

1. Club chat bugs
      If you join any club, the club's chat number will be broken
    2. Head bugs
      U can make any class have no head or have fox head.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9WgFnrY-0s
    3. Geode barrier bug
      You can fall through the ground in some places using teleporting abilities. Also you can get out of the barrier with the help of teleporting abilities at a very high altitude
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfS9g_yw5Lo
    4. Candy Barbarian class gem ability bug
      If you come close to the block and use first ability, it will be bugged.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pq3mdFa-yQ

IGN: Dikoz | Total Mastery: 117,399 (731) | Power Rank: 34090 (GS)

+ Reply to Thread