+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove's Feedback/Bugs Report

I already tried to help them. And asked them for my help into that. AND FOR FREE.

They never wanted.

Oh, and if a dev/cm see this post, it's always up to date.

I also waiting for a contact about that : (already asked back to a CM... still waiting for an answer...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Share Video of Some Play Sessions & Help with a Game Study

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : Saltwater_sam#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

I agree with Dikoz for 100%.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dikoz View Post

4. Ice Sage RMB bug
    The M2 ability can be used at very high altitude.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwrvPbCAqU&t=1s
    5. Outposts Exploit
    By using "Collect 50 plasmium" or "Craft Logic Loop/Memory Matrix/Charged Circuit" outposts quest you can get a tons of XP for very short period.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsWgOZV1K44
    9-10. Mount Menagerie bug
    Its so usefull and cool bug that need to be in game like future but its a bug. You can move mounts from this fixture by launchpads. Also there another bug, if you place Mount Menagerie very far away you can spawn unlimited amount of mounts.

18. Neon Ninja animation
    Neon Ninja has fastest animation of throwing. He can throw any items faster then other classes.
    [*] [B]Stop use same models[B][*]
    If you dont have time to make model for some items - pls tell it to us. Your community make so beautiful mods. We can make it for free or some rewards. But when you use same blueprints or VFX its looks so weird.
    Some the bugs kind of feel like they are working for what the classes are. Except the obvious bad knight bug but I'll suggest some ideas on it.
    4. Ice sage right mouse skill, ice crash is expected to come crashing down above the target. The main thing targeted on limit was the horizontal distance so people wouldn't be able to snipe from afar with this skill. Down side to this is sometimes it might missed because of a wall and drops outside. Solution: Create a vertical radius that the ice spawns at. Possible problems: If they do limit the vertical size think the skill will instantly hit inside objects rather than its intended crashing down effect.

5. Yes it can be fast but to actually pull this off you need to have saved and go out to gather the caches from rampages and then the other quest is would have need plasmium saved to craft the quest item fast. Solution: attempt to restrict the quest down to specifics such as only gathered from dungeons. The restrictions might bring people together in outpost chat to try speed up with teleporting back on a friend. Possible problems: quest being chosen dies off and people angry about it taking too long in chats/threads.

9-10. They should implemented or alter to where can move the mount spawner blocks if worry about mount spam or braking. Didn't hear about multiplying the mounts and sounds like can lag the areas with entities. Solution: have NPC or table to craft the spawners in case someone steals,loots,trashes, logs off with original blocks that spawns mounts. Add limit like you have done with plants and other limit placed items so there's no lose and no spam of mount blocks. Possible problems: bug forces lower spawn block limit or raises it beyond intended. Maybe creates mount spawn count on a block to stack and mounts pile up.

18. This feels like a fitting class benefit like Boom ranger has a small extra skill in bomber royal. Gathering liquids with sponges feels a bit more manageable due to faster throwing. The other things good for been using up confetti balls and throwing out balls to quickly make a ball pit. Solution: add animation maybe to try add flare of a style ninja. Possible problems: the added animation might be to where nerfs it beyond the other classes. Ninja throws stars a lot and might mess up intended throw speed for sake of character.

I'm kind of surprised with the player made skins they don't set up or take in new models then after a list for that particular model is built, they make a animation for said model list. It would roll out sections of skins at a time. For example someone makes a kangaroo mount and then people make enough themes and costumes on it and we get a new section of a bunch of kangaroos after devs only work the animation. Hopefully players can create more stuff or get more tools for such things.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

The game is not dying because of these bugs, the game is dying because of the lack of content.

Nobody asked for any gardening update, people want raids, bosses, power, gear, stuff like that.

Where is that shadow labyrinth update? Endless st or whatever.

Also, the game is dying because whatever updates are introduced are simply frustrating aka defies the purpose of a video game, which is supposed to be fun.

Fixing all of the bugs presented in this thread won't change anything with this game. What it needs is content, another expansion like Mantle of Power, but not that RNG and p2w.

Where to even start with this... Let's start with the the title of your post. "Devs, your game is dying." According to who? You? People in Global/Club chat? Not you, nor the people you play with, have access to statistics for this game to know how many people are playing, being retained, or starting for the first time. The devs do however, and according to them the numbers are good for a MMO at this point in its life (four years after its release). If you don't want to believe them, if you look at the leaderboards you can see how many people have done more than just log in that week (it does not take into account the people who log in for dailies just waiting for an update to play again). On PS4 NA alone there are significantly more than 30,000 weekly players. This more than there was last year. Not indicative of a game that is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dikoz View Post
    Мore and more people are leaving from Trove. Also some of my friends playing like this: Log in -> Take cubits -> Log off. There are many reasons for this. If you slove some of them game will be sligthly better:[*]Fixing bugs...TON of bugs.
    1. Chest Critter bug
    If you throw Comfort Blanket into critter with chest it will give you crystals and chest. Also if you will use laser on this then you will get 2x crystals and if your friend will use laser on that critter then you will get x3 crystals.
    This is not a bug, it is intended to work this way. This is a treasure critter, they want treasure. Give them more and they give you more.
    2. Wings Bug
    If you hold down the "down button" and the spacebar then animation of wings will be bugged.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6kLmqIMGA
    Then don't hold spacebar and the down button at the same time? Why waste time fixing something that only occurs when you force it to happen?
    3. Pinatas and PC bug
    PC gets dublons from pinatas if use confetiball or snowball.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDSuG9d4hc
    Who cares? The only thing this could do is save you the time it takes to hit a boss three times after it spawns. Not exactly a big deal, even in a SR situation.
    4. Ice Sage RMB bug
    The M2 ability can be used at very high altitude.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwrvPbCAqU&t=1s
    This attack drops from the sky. What would you want it to do if the area in front of you is higher? Spawn under it? Spawn in it? Then you would be complaining that you can't hit things at all with it in some situations.
    5. Outposts Exploit
    By using "Collect 50 plasmium" or "Craft Logic Loop/Memory Matrix/Charged Circuit" outposts quest you can get a tons of XP for very short period.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsWgOZV1K44
    Wth? This is not a bug. You can craft the items that the quest is asking you to craft in a short time? OMG it must be broke! Those are items are expensive to craft. For plasmium you have to buy or farm the boxes. It's not a freebie like cursed skulls and moved K10 npc was.
    6. Knight Class Gem bug
    If you use at the same time First skill with class gem and basic atack (LMB) then VFX will be bugged. It will not cause damage, just VFX bug
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU4MK-UPoEg&
    This is a bug. But once again, it only happens when you force it to happen. Don't like it? Then don't do it. I would support patching this though since it causes a lot of lag do to the nature of the VFX.
    7. Lovebug levitation
    Model of Lovebug higher then need on 1 voxel.
    How it in game:

How to need:
    Spend time and money to raise this by ONE voxel. Seems legit ::eyeroll:: There way more important thing that could use that attention. It seems really nit-picky.
    8. /epicpose bug
    When you use /epicpose you can get off the mount or sit on Mag Rider/Turttle-boat and its looks weird. Also you can write /pose and it will looks x2 weird.
    https://youtu.be/NGY6XKxoNi8
    Again, why would you even care? Just don't do it. It doesn't affect game play.
    9-10. Mount Menagerie bug
    Its so usefull and cool bug that need to be in game like future but its a bug. You can move mounts from this fixture by launchpads. Also there another bug, if you place Mount Menagerie very far away you can spawn unlimited amount of mounts.
    This is weird. But as you said, it's kind of a cool bug. If this gets patched because you mentioned it here though, then you just made a lot of enemies in the community I'm sure.
    11. Bug with leaderboards founded by Kentuky
    Broken hitbox in leaderboards.
    Can't relate since it's not a bug on console. This should be an easy fix though.
    12. Mod Manager bug
    Every 2th mod picture are upsidedown.
    An actual bug. From here I'm sitting though, this is a privileged complaint. You have mods that in many ways play the game for you, and you are complaining that their pictures don't display right in your list. This could actually be cause BY the mods.
    13. Geodian Framework bug
    Centennial Chalcedarny Tree have NOT glowing blocks in contrast to another frameworks.

Perhaps a bug, perhaps intended. You are basically complaining that it's not how you personally want it to be.
    14. Glim contest abusing
    You can Loot Collect allys that gives glim in Loot Collector on Sunday evening, get contest reward after reset on monday and buy back allys. For example: you can Loot Collect diggsly.
    This is an actual issue. However now that you have brought it up it will probably be handled the same way this same exact issue was handled concerning Celebratory Pinatas being use like this. Diggsly will no longer be loot collectable for glim at all, making him completely worthless if you have already collected one.
    15-16. New update bugs
    You can compost 1,000,000 Eyes of Q'bthulhu (or anothre material) and get last compost badge. After it you can buy back all eyes and you will still have badges and Mastery Points from it.

Also you can compost 100,000 Eyes of Q'bthulhu and buy back from usual Loot Collecotr (not composter). Then you will not take away points for your badge. If you continue to do it u can complete compost badge spending nothing.
    Oof. This a legit exploit. I am uncertain if they can code it so that your progress towards the badge is undone when you buy them back however, such as the way you lose mastery for buying back styles.
    17. Plants limit bug
    There is 500 Plants limit in one club. But if you place all plants before they grow you can plant more then 500 plants.
    I heard the limit is 1000+, so I can't comment on whether this is a bug or not.
    18. Neon Ninja animation
    Neon Ninja has fastest animation of throwing. He can throw any items faster then other classes.
    And? I may be missing something here, but what is being thrown other than pinatas and confetti/snow balls? And why would that even matter? He is a ninja after all. Perhaps he should be able to throw items faster than an archer/warrior/mage. He is all about speed.
    There are more abuses and some bugs that used for speedruns but i cant post it here for obvious reasons.
    I don't know what you are referring to as this is not an issue on console, but you could probably mention it without telling people how to do it (if that's your concern).
    [*] Stop use same models
    If you dont have time to make model for some items - pls tell it to us. Your community make so beautiful mods. We can make it for free or some rewards. But when you use same blueprints or VFX its looks so weird.
    There is an actual technical issue with this and their ability to add new models I have been told (by a person that has made models/mods for them).
    [*] Simple Anti-cheat
    Game need simple Anti-cheat from *famous program for cheating*. Because so many peoples use it for Shadow Tower stage skips or farming with very high speed.
    I don't know what you are referring to. I can only assume this is an issue with PC players using third party software, which is against TOS and ban-able. It is just hard to track to crack down on.
    [*] Anti-Alts system
    Alts farms the most advantageous farms in game. People with big amount of alts can get tons of flux. Argonaut_ described alts problem in more detail but everyone ignored this post.
    Here it: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...highlight=alts
    This is a complicated issue, as addressed in that thread. It is also a fine line with regards to TOS and banning. You are technically limited to how you use alts if you do not want to break the TOS, but many people do so and it does hurt the health of the economy. It may however be impossible to vet who is cheating through alts though and who is just playing with friends/family, at least in any efficient manner.
    [*] Economy
    You need to fix your economy. There are tons of flux on market. For example you can make flux untradable and add a new currency that will be 10-100 times more expensive. Also do something with Magic Find system.
    This a terrible idea, and it comes off blaringly as someone saying, "Other people are rich and I'm not. Reset the currency so no one has more than me." Not sure what you think is wrong with Magic Find either. Again, this comes off as, "I don't have high Magic Find so please nerf others/buff me so it will be fair by my own personal standards." Magic Find rewards those who have put the time and effort into the game to get a lot of it. The only thing I can see wrong is that without Patron it is basically worthless. Doubling it does seem a bit extreme. An easy fix for this would be to double its current base effectiveness (so that everyone keeps what they currently have instead of nerfing anything) and make patron add a flat increase such as 400 (which would stack with Sunday's bonus and not be game breaking)
    [/LIST]
    At the end want to ask some questions to devs:[LIST=1][*] Why clubs with the same people are in the top of the clubs power rank leaderbord? Make PR count only in primary club. Also make to count only the strongest class. Without this, it is difficult to track the real Club PR.
    I 100% agree that someone's highest PR class should always count (not just the current selected class) and that only those who primary that club would apply. As it is currently, 50 people can control the top 5 clubs.
    [*] Will you continue Trove translation on Crowdin?
    I don't know what this is, but it sounds like something I would get behind! More translations equals more players.

I hope this did not come off as too harsh. My intention here is not to attack you, I am just sick of the sheer amount of negativity this community has, especially towards the devs. Cries of "This game is dying" are common for MMOs, but Trove has the most doomsayers I have ever seem in my lifetime of being a gamer, and I have been doing so since Atari had consoles. It should seem obvious but, Gamingo would not have bought a game just to let it die and close it down. They want to make back what they spent and then turn a profit. If they didn't think that that Trion had a winning product they would not have invested in it.

15 New update bugs
    You can compost 1,000,000 Eyes of Q'bthulhu (or anothre material) and get last compost badge. After it you can buy back all eyes and you will still have badges and Mastery Points from it.
    Social Badge and Subclassy Badge work the same way, they're not going to take back mastery and cubits for changing equipment on classes, or having less friends. The goal was reached, they're average people like you and I, they likely suspected people would do this.. and it would help people jump start the content. Notice the lack of threads dissing this content? even though it amounts to just cutting grass for pinata parties.

17. Plants limit bug
    There is 500 Plants limit in one club. But if you place all plants before they grow you can plant more then 500 plants.
    artificial barrier, can create/join/leave any amount of personal clubs to bypass "limit", and the use of 4 cornerstones that can be griefed, which you forgot to mention, is a large bug.

Water can no longer destroy anti-gravity blocks.
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...-August-7-2018
    Old issue that resurfaced on another item

I agree with everything said by Dikoz except the economy part which is confused and that's not the best way to change it, maybe the game is not dying for that but for sure fix some of the things he said should be a good start, show us that we still have someone who work on the game
    Quote Originally Posted by ODemiurgeO View Post

I hope this did not come off as too harsh. My intention here is not to attack you, I am just sick of the sheer amount of negativity this community has, especially towards the devs. Cries of "This game is dying" are common for MMOs, but Trove has the most doomsayers I have ever seem in my lifetime of being a gamer, and I have been doing so since Atari had consoles. It should seem obvious but, Gamingo would not have bought a game just to let it die and close it down. They want to make back what they spent and then turn a profit. If they didn't think that that Trion had a winning product they would not have invested in it.
    They bought it for another reason, trion had something they want (i don't remember what it was) and they bought all the company for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion4K View Post
    The game is dying because whatever updates are introduced are simply frustrating aka defies the purpose of a video game, which is supposed to be fun..
    100% agreed.

This guy is right!
    As always)

Thumbs up 500 Plant Limit for a whole club.....

You’re giving players time gated plants and limiting how many they can plant? Why would you do that if you know you have players that grind hours and hours for specific resources, there should never have been a limit to a club world its a huge *** world where lots of people can plant their plants. Then giving us a 25k plants watered badge or a 15k plants harvested badge... how are we supposed to do that with a 500 plant limit????????
    But ontop of that cornerstones dont have plant limit?? Shouldnt it be the other way around? You know since cornerstones are literally portable, and oh i dont know are tiny as hell compared to club worlds....
    One more thing really pissed me off is that after watering said 25k plants u get a mount that waters plants... i mean really? Thats just lazy writing. We deserve much more than that for these badges especially since the resources and time it takes to do it.

+ Reply to Thread