+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else not get a daily adventure when logging in?

Anyone else not get a daily adventure when logging in?

I heard there was a quest today to level your gem and the reward was 3 lustrous gem boxes but regardless of a relog, hard reset and double checking, the event quest never showed for me. Is there a daily login quest today? What was the reward?

I wish there was a way dometimes to see what quests I had completed, especially when it comes to events, so I can tell if I missed anything.

Try completing a basic NPC quest, it sometimes triggers a missing Event Quest.

I got it, but I did not see the text on my screen as I had a quest active. I went into the menu and saw it was infact there under Event.

I myself never got Wednesday’s 3 lustrous gem boxes, I did get Thursday’s Empowered gem boxes. I don’t know if it is because I was on before and after they closed the game to patch it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix5747 View Post
    I myself never got Wednesday’s 3 lustrous gem boxes, I did get Thursday’s Empowered gem boxes. I don’t know if it is because I was on before and after they closed the game to patch it.
    For the lustrous gem boxes, you have to complete dungeons -- they drop (randomly?) as you complete dungeons, 1 box at a time up to a total of 3 if you are non-patron or 2 boxes at a time up to a total of 6 if you are patron.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    For the lustrous gem boxes, you have to complete dungeons -- they drop (randomly?) as you complete dungeons, 1 box at a time up to a total of 3 if you are non-patron or 2 boxes at a time up to a total of 6 if you are patron.
    I think he meant the Spring Cleaning event daily quest for Wednesday, which had the reward of 3 Lustrous Boxes, not the weekly Gem Day ones.

+ Reply to Thread