+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone Know What the limit on plants in club is?

500 without mount, but if you put the plants down you can put unlimited until the sprout. After 500 sprouted plants it is capped

Thank you. How many with mount?

Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    Thank you. How many with mount?
    As many as you can plant before 500 plants have sprouted (it's not a set number, this is just sort a bug right now that allows you to plant more plants, so long as you don't have 500 that are sprouted).

Quote Originally Posted by USCPresident View Post
    In order for a club to go over 500 you must use the mounts listed in the store via Cultivated Collection Pack or if you have the credits you can buy the mounts one at a time. I assume the Dev's locked it 500 to give a reason to buy such a pack. They have to make that $$ as a free to play game. Don't hate them for that, they got to eat too.

I don't understand. If you use the store bought mount you can plant how many?
    Also is 10 ally homes the limit if you only plant ally homes?

From console so..

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    As many as you can plant before 500 plants have sprouted (it's not a set number, this is just sort a bug right now that allows you to plant more plants, so long as you don't have 500 that are sprouted).
    Ok thank you so much for all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    I don't understand. If you use the store bought mount you can plant how many?
    Also is 10 ally homes the limit if you only plant ally homes?

From console so..
    The new plant's take 4 hrs to sprout except for the Evolving Alchemy plant that's on a 30 second sprout timer. So if you hit the 500 club limit with sprouted plants you can plant more then 500 if you use the mount to plant them.
    If their not sprouted you don't need to use the mount but 4 hrs to get them all down before they sprout or if you use a instant grower.

Have not seen anything about a ally home limit nothing on the tool-tip and I'v been in club's with more then 30 of them.

, you could probably make the garden as big as you want to - just make sure to plant them all in one sitting.
    Onlinesbi TutuApp aadhar card

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    I am wondering how big a space to provide for gardening in my club when we finally get the update. I am talking about the plant limit of the new Gardening 2.0 update.

Thank you
    Hey SavageSergal (love that name )

As other pointed out, I can confirm the limit is 500. This is a soft cap, as we cant 100% determine non sprouted.

The limit is mostly technical/performance based. We are trying to avoid cases where players can get club worlds into unplayable or negative states.

However, the team is still discussing/reviewing Gardening, and the 500 limit is known!

--Phantasie

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    Hey SavageSergal (love that name )

As other pointed out, I can confirm the limit is 500. This is a soft cap, as we cant 100% determine non sprouted.

The limit is mostly technical/performance based. We are trying to avoid cases where players can get club worlds into unplayable or negative states.

However, the team is still discussing/reviewing Gardening, and the 500 limit is known!

--Phantasie
    That makes sense and thank you

500 isn't really horrible, but I am curious why the "old" gardening plants are limitless. I planted over 1100 pumpkins and all went well.

Maybe the newer ones consume more framerates somehow..

Thank you for responding and helping me out everyone. I play Xbox, but I recently booted my PC account back up.

Oh..if more than 500 sprout, do you lose the extras over 500? I am guessing not.

+ Reply to Thread