+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone Know What the limit on plants in club is?

Anyone Know What the limit on plants in club is?

I am wondering how big a space to provide for gardening in my club when we finally get the update. I am talking about the plant limit of the new Gardening 2.0 update.

Thank you

Can a dev or someone with experience in this respond please?

Someone else in a chat told me the limit is supposedly 500 sprouted plants. I'm currently working with 686 plants in my club and can't put down any more plants since they sprouted, so this seems about right to me.

That said, if they don't patch it to set a hard limit at 500 planted seeds as opposed to sprouted ones, you could probably make the garden as big as you want to - just make sure to plant them all in one sitting.

is it the gathering day bonus work for all new plants?

Quote Originally Posted by Seedlings View Post
    Someone else in a chat told me the limit is supposedly 500 sprouted plants. I'm currently working with 686 plants in my club and can't put down any more plants since they sprouted, so this seems about right to me.

That said, if they don't patch it to set a hard limit at 500 planted seeds as opposed to sprouted ones, you could probably make the garden as big as you want to - just make sure to plant them all in one sitting.
    Sweet ty

Why the limit anyway?

I was hoping to get the whole club involved in planting and now we can't even let more than 2 or 3 people plant at the same time.
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    Why the limit anyway?

I was hoping to get the whole club involved in planting and now we can't even let more than 2 or 3 people plant at the same time.

Because the Trove team has always adored useless timegates in order to artificially elongate playtime.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

I think it should be 1000-5000 to be honest as some clubs are big and have (or will have) lots of participation.

In order for a club to go over 500 you must use the mounts listed in the store via Cultivated Collection Pack or if you have the credits you can buy the mounts one at a time. I assume the Dev's locked it 500 to give a reason to buy such a pack. They have to make that $$ as a free to play game. Don't hate them for that, they got to eat too.
    Laughing Hyena #1

Quote Originally Posted by USCPresident View Post
    In order for a club to go over 500 you must use the mounts listed in the store via Cultivated Collection Pack or if you have the credits you can buy the mounts one at a time. I assume the Dev's locked it 500 to give a reason to buy such a pack. They have to make that $$ as a free to play game. Don't hate them for that, they got to eat too.
    No hate, I just wanted to know the limitations so when we get the update console-side, I can plan out space accordingly. I plan to buy the packs anyway so do you know what the cap is with the mounts? Maybe 750?

+ Reply to Thread