+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Big Boy/Girl talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrawnis View Post
    I'm satisfied that they replied. As for now just time to save up and hope for the best.

Please, devs, keep up the communication. The community is like that significant other that needs to be told she/he is pretty once a day/week. We already know you told us once, twice, one-hundred times... it doesn't matter though. Reassurance and constant feedback is key. :P
    Does this Ganda make my *** look big?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    Hi Everyone

I posted in a different thread, but I might as well say it here: We are 100% continuing console development. Zero, Nada, Zilch, intention for anything else. Nor is the game "dying" on console. New, Active, and Returning player numbers, etc are great for its current point in the typical MMO life-cycle.

I get we need to say this, but at the same time - absolutely every online game I play, including Trove, has (sometimes daily) posts about how the game is dying for some reason or another. Some are valid, some aren't. As such its not feasible to respond all the time But I get its important to say, so sorry for not saying it enough.

As for the topic at hand:

When we transitioned to gamigo we had to make production decisions based on our team size, along with other factors. One of those was to move NA/EU PC and Console/Japan/PC China onto separate content schedules (However Events and Luxion are on the same schedule). Our plan is to do a couple major updates a year for Console/Japan/China PC, where they catch up with the past months of PC releases. There are various reasons for this, none by themselves that major, that all add up time wise; here are a few:
    • UI Development
    • Console Optimizations
    • Additional QA
    • Certification
    • Product Creation
    • Branching/Build overhead
    • Iteration/Testing time

I mean the alternate is that we delay everything including PC until they are all ready. It's not like you would be seeing an update that much sooner. And there are benefits, for example we roll additional hotfixes that PC got into the console build - there are bugs they never even see. That said, I get its frustrating - so this is just telling you why we made the decision.

As for Going Green:

It is going well on consoles. Its in QA right now on an internal build. We haven't made the final packages to submit for certification, but are getting closer.
    We have some outstanding UI/Minor bugs. Its planned to release later this summer. Ironically, this was mentioned in the Going Green blog post yesterday.

This isnt true! Yes, some parts where worked on last year because we made the decision last November to release in June, but the entire team has certainly been working on new content this year

Yes - When console gets the Going Green update, it will also get Bomber Season 2, and everything else on PC. Our dev lock was a few weeks ago, so at minimum nearly everything live on PC will be included in the Going Green update on consoles.

Yes, we use Jira for our project management and bug tracking. I understand the spirit behind the request, but its simply not feasible to open this up - security, unannounced information, spoilers, exploits - to name a few.

Hope this answers some of your questions!

--Phantasie

Does this explain some of that?

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #13
    Hey guys,

As some of you already wrote it, we are continuing consoles support.

I created a thread to let you know why there is a different time for PC and consoles. If you have more questions, I would advice to post it on the this thread so the information are not spread across multiple threads

Banned
    The one line, we have been working on new content all year.
    I would love to hear some news on this.

I think if we had more knowledge of the future it would increase profits and customer retention.
    leaking a new image, idea or theme does a lot for PR by giving us things to look forward to.

There is no reason why something like.
    ST update coming late 2019 is not something we're all talking about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awunn View Post
    I dont get the updates tho. Why gardening and bomber royale before new shadow towers or reworks. So I'm going to have to wait 6 months for an actual combat update if I'm lucky? Idk thinking about that makes me not want to garden or throw 1 bomb in bomber royale. Whats the point of extra mastery for end game players when the actual game is still the same. Gardening 2.0 is an update for end game players to sink more money into trove, lets be real. I highly doubt there will be a new player who gets hooked on gardening and plays trove to garden. I guess what Im saying is that the game needs to be harder atleast. An easy change could be to give ultra bosses more life. Completing the final boss shouldnt take 8 to 10 seconds (4 on pc). Troves a good game but its unbalanced imo
    I agree, remember geode cave BS and gardening was brought to us by the person in charge of trove before it was bought out. The cringy people who use to stream and show us 4 year olds art like it was content.
    There were some major highering errors fuelled by a spaghetti idiot leading the way......
    I hope all of that team is gone and the people who made trove the game we all love are working on real content and this year of feeding begging rats in a cave and gardening gets followed up by WAR and mayhem...

trove is a combat social game... not a sjw game...

Now here is something that is even more like they don't care.
    During a rampage, in a neon city biome.
    A bobble Pod.

Yes a bobble pod just sitting there.
    Couldn't harvest or shoot it but it was there.

So that means that it's already in the code ready for us to be released.
    Yet why the delay?

Banned
    that's from the flower power emp crystal gem.
    I was confused why a geode plant was in my club one day too...

it's just the gems ability

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awunn View Post
    There probably in the game. Ive found frags for the new dragon also

umm where should I be farming to get these lol.

If you do /mastery you will see br season 2 items have been added for sometime at least to this list.
    I think its bomb skins.

+ Reply to Thread