+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Big Boy/Girl talk.

Big Boy/Girl talk.

Everyone knows trove on consoles death is when not if.
    I expect a announcement to pop up anytime they can no longer support the game on console.

Xbox/ps4 must have some tight contracts or this would have happened already.
    The Devs have stated they don't have the resources to code for console, that's out of their mouths.
    If you had plans to keep console going you would not have this issue.

So what I don't know is.. what happens to our characters / club world's when this happens?
    Is a pc transfer even something that's possible or is it just gg.

I've never invested this amount of time or funds into a game.
    I've put that into games you know will be outdated in a few months/year's knowing that's the model.
    Troves model was major updates 3 4 times a year and events / specials non stop. This is how the game was sold to us.
    So we invested on that promise.

Things change OK.
    I'm not in the top loyalty point people but I'm way above average.
    If console support is cut off anymore then it is, it's basically not there now but publicly it's pretending to be there and people spend money what's xbox/psn insurance for its players?

Do they need to give 3 6 months notice?
    Are funds refunded back to a certain point in time?
    If the bare minimum of support is given for months then cut off to get past must support dates, is that fraud if they continue to take funds knowing the support is being cut off?

Notice the 28th update does not say pc only
    I've had to explain to way to many people in my club that the update is not coming to console.

Wonder how many people who clicked News on console think we are getting the update on the 28th...

We need Answers @gedc

We need @gedc to actually give us news.
    But this is like the worst.

PC just got Gardening 2.0.
    2 updates ahead now.

And if you come back and say we'll know more in a few months means that you are just stalling and making money on a dead game.

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hey again,

Many things are still in the pipe plan including Bomber Royale Season 2, please understand that while this event is one of our priority, we also have other priorities that are in the process right now.
    Our dev team is doing its best to please everyone but they are still human and can not work 24/7. Everyone needs a sleep time!

I'll make sure to include this concern in our next weekly report

So where is our weekly report or should I say monthly report?

Going on 104 days without an update let alone content that was supposed to be for us like 5 months ago or so with it.

And then this part

Thank you again for letting us know your concerns, because we want to keep an open and honest dialog with you. We hope you now understand that patching consoles later than the PC version leads to a more complete update for console players.

Where is the open and honest dialog?

We want answers.
    I don't care if it's nothing but any progress update to show us that you are actually working on the game is more than this

Bomber Royal season 2 is being worked on right now by the dev team for consoles and we would like to release it in the next few months.

Next few months stuff.

Lol ugly you should already know noones getting a refund if trove dies. Theyll just shut down the servers like every other dead game and thatll be it.

Quote Originally Posted by awunn View Post
    Lol ugly you should already know noones getting a refund if trove dies. Theyll just shut down the servers like every other dead game and thatll be it.

1/2 of what I say is lunch time boredom lol. Take what I say here with a grain of salt.
    Looking for conversations more then anything.

Sometimes Ill post and shake my head, don't worry I'm just being a provocateur looking to talk on subjects.

Itd be nice though. Ill take my refund right now please ty

Itd a bummer if it actually shuts down. Troves such a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie
    Hi!
    I can assure you there is ZERO intention to stop console development.
    --Phantasie

in a different thread in pc section.
    I'll take that as said and I'm glad someone finally made that statement. Took way to long though.
    We need a better line of communication between these long delays in content.

We still have no idea when g2 or br2 is set to come.
    I don't think the devs understand our clubs run major events and need to plan around updates.
    The Xmas update as a example made me lose 5 million flux in prizes I had to pay out for a event we had to cancel due to cryptic or being temporary removed from the game.
    This is a rpg. We can't rpg without planning.

Please Devs say somethin about when the new updates comin out ty

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    We still have no idea when g2 or br2 is set to come.

Well If you actually read

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    Yes - When console gets the Going Green update, it will also get Bomber Season 2, and everything else on PC. Our dev lock was a few weeks ago, so at minimum nearly everything live on PC will be included in the Going Green update on consoles.
    --Phantasie

We will get both updates and if you also read the blog post
    " *Gardening 2.0 will come to consoles later this summer. "

So it could be like next week for all we know, but most likely the end of June would the the update.

I donít think weíll get the update until August or later. They said a few months and that itís not even ready to go through console certificate yet. And it says nearly everything pc has. What? Pc has nothing extra besides gardening and season two so what wonít console get? It makes no sense and just shows a lack of competence. Iím more disappointed than ever after these responses that donít feel open or honest.

+ Reply to Thread