+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some answers please Gamigo...

Some answers please Gamigo...

Ok, console kinda feels like the ugly child you guys don't want to talk to any more. So with that in mind I thought I'd start this little thread where people can ask some questions and maybe get some answers, like the old Trion Days. Please keep things civil.

1: We've had no word as to what happened to Luxion last week, where he jumped a week ahead on his inventory after the store maintenance on the 22nd, meaning many players missed getting the 2nd week items.

What are you doing about this?

EDIT: Now Fixed.

2: Now we see that PC will get the Manure Update..I mean Going Green Update on May 28th yet we still have no word what so ever on when BR season 2 will come to console. I understand splitting up PC from Console but where you said PC would get a steady stream of "trains from the station" we didn't realise Console updates would come via an asthmatic sloth with chronic arthritis!

Can we please get some rough ETA's as to when we might expect any sort of update or if you intend to release BR2 and Going Green together or separately?

EDIT: From another thread it would appear both are coming together sometime in "Summer"

3: What is the future of Trove Console going beyond Going Green? Do you have plans to deliver Geode Phase 3 (Cosmic Primordial Dragon and new Titans) or have you got something else planned?

4: It's been great to see the Devs more active in game since Gamigo took over, Siegmark is always a highlight to see in global!

Any chance that these devs can be a bit more proactive with trolls/people being abusive in global. Also I've notice Flux Sellers appearing in chat, I hope the Devs will jump on these scumbags with full force.

5: Any news on the Hearty Party Pack 2? The assets were added such a long time ago and I really like the look of the Primordial Flame Dragon (I built one in my club!) Plus farming for a new dragon might give end gamers something to do for a few days.

6: Any news on whether certain under performing classes will be buffed? Trion were in the midst of reworking the weaker classes and now things are kind of in limbo, with some work still to be done.

7: Has this bug been fixed for Going Green?
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...on-interactive
    because it has the potential to be devastating in clubs where not everyone trusts each other.

EDIT: It would appear several glitches made it into live so guessing they'll be a hot fix soon? Hope they don't make into the console release!

8: Xbox Trove has had an invite bug since as far back as I can remember (during beta times, and persisted to today), where joining a person from the invite itself will usually end in a crash to dashboard or, in the off chance it doesn't crash, show a 'can not join player' message. The only effective way to join a person is either add them as a friend (which clutters the friends list quickly when dragon hunting) or be in the same club as them and use the RT to join player function. This affects monday's the most when trying to help players through shadow towers, especially when trying to assist new players who are either not in the same clubs or just unfamiliar with the invite bug. Will this be addressed in the near future?

9: Occasionally, and with increasing occurrence, posting into chat or saving a change to quick chat settings ends in a hard crash to dashboard or to title screen. this also when teleporting to a club world via quick chat settings, sometimes 4 or 5 times in a row. Crashing once or twice in an hour is sad, but acceptable as not everything works perfectly, but when it's more than just one person having this happen it becomes less of a 'your internet is just bad' and becomes a more 'the servers are not stable' issue. Is this, or will this, be looked into by the dev's and if so can we please get some info on the -why's this happening- and -will it be patched-?

10: Expanding from Question 1, Luxion flew away from console today so now console has lost a full weeks worth of event rewards as well as access to week 2 of luxions spring cleaning inventory (it went to week 2 last Tuesday then jumped to week 3 after last Wednesday maintenance)

Can we please get an answer as to what you are doing about this as it is totally unfair on console players who are already feeling extremely excluded from current Trove content.

EDIT: Now fixed

11. Having been an avid Last Chaos player back in the day when Aeria Games were publishing it (Rogues FTW!) I was mildly surprised to see it still running under Gamigo (Didn't know about the merger...is SupermanOx still about?). What things did you do to keep the game fresh for such a long time and will you be doing those sorts of things with Trove on PC and Console?

12: For the last few months there has been an 'awaiting ressurection' bug that appears at the beginning of Coin Collections and doesn't go away even after self /respawn or dying or changing worlds. So far the only fix to this in game is to completely restart the game. Is this issue being looked at at all and if so can we please be notified as such that way it doesn't seem like its being overlooked or forgotten about?

This started around the same time as the chest bug where the screen would darken and not allow players to access chests. I appreciate that the chest bug was taken care of with relative speed as it was as disruptive to gameplay as the above bug.

@Phantasie can you possibly answer some of these?

+ Reply to Thread