Thread: Glim Generators / Moonlight Temper

Glim Generators / Moonlight Temper

The rebalance of the compost heaps has helped reduce the quantity of q.compost heaps I would have crafted with the increased Moonlight Temper drops, but their cost is still a concern.

Looking ahead I had planned to craft roughly 4,125 q.compost heaps to unbox the required c.compost and temper to craft 216 golden soul plants in step 1 of a potential 3 step plan.

step 1 costs 186,950 glim
    step 2 costs 139,000 glim for 252 sunbulb plants
    step 3 costs 139,000 glim for 252 sunbulb plants

465K glim, where would someone come up with this much? Well, judging by bobble pod rates these places below are about x2.5 as fast as shooting grass in plains in practice.

Step 1 would take like 2,150 of high 80s dungeons to complete, or perhaps 5,350 to complete Step 3.
    I'd end up with roughly 720 superior compost heaps or close to 43 musk to spend on ally homes, which could be a mix of 43, 14, or 8 of them. I feel this amount is rather low, considering the greater population may feel the lack of any dungeon rewards during this process may deter them.

Could we get our adventurine to glim conversion back? a glim plant that fits? more moonlight temper per q.compost heap?

PS, if you're going by the glim numbers from the contests.. it's skewed by people who've been loot collecting / buyback the same pile of allies for 3 years
    I understand this is going to be a glim sink, but I feel it's tilted a little high.. unless I'm not aware of a higher source of glim?
    another facet is buying glim in bulk since you 'fixed' the 9,999 item limit for resources in the market.. please re-break that.

Oh, and 1,500 shadow shards is pretty up there for an ally home when most ST generation is garbage. This week there is one room of 10 mobs in all of the shadow tower, you can do the normal version for an effective cost of 1.6 to 5 flux each to farm them or 8.3 to 25 flux each. (normal or ultra mode, patron or not.. on monday or not)

1500 / between 10 and 60 depending on factors.. 25 to 150 runs of the same room.. for one ally home.. if shadow tower is generous that week. scrolls through discord news of shadow tower layouts.. "gross, how many load screens just to remake and farm the same room?"

Glim is an interesting resource. It was going to become very much more expensive I think even without the gardening update. We are still in a "glim bubble" which was fueled mainly by loot collecting adventurine. The devs gave a pretty massive warning that they were going to close the adventurine loot collecting as an option, so there was like a 3-4 month time frame where people who looted it rushed to loot it and traders stockpiled the stuff. I do remember the final month trying to rush to gobble up as much glim as possible before they closed the adventurine looting.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyGoBadukWeiqi View Post
    Glim is an interesting resource. It was going to become very much more expensive I think even without the gardening update. We are still in a "glim bubble" which was fueled mainly by loot collecting adventurine. The devs gave a pretty massive warning that they were going to close the adventurine loot collecting as an option, so there was like a 3-4 month time frame where people who looted it rushed to loot it and traders stockpiled the stuff. I do remember the final month trying to rush to gobble up as much glim as possible before they closed the adventurine looting.
    Glim... I took advantage of that 1 dungeon during the event back in the day and racked up a few million glim.
    Checked how much I had about 6 months ago, was close to a million.
    Checked today.. 50k.
    The current play style definitely is spend more then we earn era.