+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Memorial Day

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Memorial Day

Trove Double Up Days

Twice the value, double the fun… May 22 – June 4!

Trove offers DOUBLE the value on Credit Packs during the Double Up special event, from 8:00 AM PDT (5 PM UTC) on Wednesday, May 22 through 8:00 AM PDT (5 PM UTC) Wednesday, June 4 2019.

Buy the mount of your dreams! Invest in new decorations! Completely change your look! The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Also, as a special thank you, log in between May 22 and May 29 to receive a Streamer Dream and a Dev Dream box. Log in between May 28 and June 4 to receive a Streamer Dream 2 and a Streamer Dream 3 box! Get your chance at the beautiful balefire wings or an assortment of adorable allies!

All purchases of Credit Packs and Credit Pouches will give you DOUBLE the value! All Radiant Sovereigns and Loyalty from these packs are doubled too!

Credit Packs:
    o 750 → 1,500 Credits – $4.99
    o 3,250 → 6,500 Credits – $19.99
    o 5,000 → 10,000 Credits – $29.99
    o 8,500 → 17,000 Credits – $49.99
    o 18,500 → 37,000 Credits – $99.99

Credit Pouches:
    o 12 → 24 Credit pouches – $19.99
    o 30 → 60 Credit Pouches – $49.99
    o 60 → 120 Credit Pouches – $99.99

Thank you for this event. I got myself some credits.

Thank you guys for the Luxion event as well. I think the daily quest rewards are very generous.

Unhappy i Experied trouble when i bought pouches.

On https://www.trionworlds.com/trove/en.../memorial-day/ you said that you got 24 credit pouches if you bought 12 of them, however when i bought it i only got 12.

If you are on console dont spend money on a game that ignores its players and continuously screws them.

well we indeed dont have the feeling we are being heard, but youtuber scyushi (former known as scythe plays) did mention our suggestions a few times already. and patched got rolled out as we send them things that should be fixed.

no mean to be a meany person. the devs do what they can. are they perfect? no! but we arent perfect either.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeansTasty View Post
    well we indeed dont have the feeling we are being heard, but youtuber scyushi (former known as scythe plays) did mention our suggestions a few times already. and patched got rolled out as we send them things that should be fixed.

no mean to be a meany person. the devs do what they can. are they perfect? no! but we arent perfect either.

Can we make a suggestion to get actions on consoles?
    Being completely shut out since April 30th with the last known "next few months" thing for Bomber Season 2 is just not correct.

Again if you're on PC you have it made since they are the best and the YouTubers.

+ Reply to Thread