+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Bug] Some gardening plants on my cornerstone no longer interactable

[Bug] Some gardening plants on my cornerstone no longer interactable

I'm sorry that I don't have any specific repro steps for this bug; too many different variables to consider. Posting mostly to let you know I'm having a problem.

Edit: And yes, I can confirm that this is not a mod conflict - turned off all my mods, restarted the game, and the affected plants on my cornerstone are still bugged.

----

Time observed: May 21 (just a few minutes ago from this post)
    Context: I loaded the game in the hub and immediately went to go spawn my cornerstone.
    Expected: I was expecting my watered plants to be ready to harvest, and the new plants I added the night prior to be ready to water.
    Observation: The previously watered plants are no longer interactable. The newly planted crops were able to be watered and seem to be functioning normally.

Character details: My in-game name is the same as it is here - Seedlings. The cornerstone in particular that I am using is in the second cornerstone slot.

I'm seeing the same thing. Appears to have popped up with the latest update. Plants in a clubworld are still interactive, plants in a cornerstone are not.

same! after patch, i can't any action to plants that planted in conerstone before patch. only possible to break it.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hey guys,

For this issue, please contact our Customer Support.

Same here.

And no support for PTS
    At this time we do not offer support for the PTS and the server will very often be offline or inaccessible.
    Thank you very much for your reply. As written before, customer support is unable to assist with any matters pertaining to the PTS.
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

Same here as well. All plants on my cornerstone on PTS are unable to be interacted with. It's hard to tell for certain, but it looks like all plants are in harvest-ready state, if that helps at all with troubleshooting. Plants don't show "pop up" info for watering/harvest state -- appearing to function as decorative only. Tried using "e" to harvest as well as tractor, neither has any effect. Tried removing a plant with my mining laser to see if it returned a seed or anything at all, but removing the plant granted no items at all (simply removed plant).

Newly planted crops seem to be fine in cornerstone. Apparently something was changed so that the older plants are invalid now, or it sure seems that way.

While annoying (I was using the cornerstone to simulate being a a player without the means for a club plot), this isn't a game stopper.

For now, it appears planting in cornerstones might be fine, just the earlier planted crops are wasted. Which sort of hurts when we're supposed to be testing things and then we really just can't. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Awestacular View Post
    For now, it appears planting in cornerstones might be fine, just the earlier planted crops are wasted. Which sort of hurts when we're supposed to be testing things and then we really just can't. :/
    RIP golden watering can plants

+ Reply to Thread