+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let me hear from u devs!

Let me hear from u devs!

hi devs! often when i go from club to a dungeon world the game freezes, times out or whatever you can imagine ;-(

id like to have a feature that allows us to repeat club quests without having to go back to the club. this would make farming your club up more pleasant and would put us closer to the items the travelling club merchant offers.

i dont mind getting the rewards sliced in half when this feature comes. i wouldve buy patron to have this feature.

Banned
    I like not having to keep grabbing quests.
    But even if they 1/2 the rewards they should just give us all million clubits and call that update dead.

It was flawed from the start and I think the fix is lowering the cost from the merchant items.
    If a club can't make rent or buy fixtures I'm ok with that as that part of the game should be a challenging task only solved with team work.
    If quests were left as is I would grab Ganda x15 drink a pot and earn 10s of 1000s adveturine in a very short time period with Mf 7.5k every few seconds it's procing.

I do agree having to grab quests sucks but the solution is more then just making them repeatable.

well they could increase the costs such as rent and merchant items as well. to compare it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeansTasty View Post
    well they could increase the costs such as rent and merchant items as well. to compare it.
    That won't work. Do they raise costs based on 10 200 or 750 members?
    People would just do a club event and raise millions of clubits.
    This is fixing one issue but making another.
    With the current system my club has 800,000 clubits saved up waiting for a real update that adds fixtures etc.

Again I think your idea of not having to keep grabbing quests is a good 1 and I'd like to see it happen but the entire system was broken from the start. I'm sure there are people smarter then me who have ideas how to fix this issue properly.

I'm not sure where your at in your buying of items from the merchant or if your struggle is club related.
    If it's the merchant, just keep grabbing quests and you will naturally finish this over time, if it's club related when someone has good quests up, you and your team need to focus on using them.
    it's annoying but with /joinworld and /getworldid it's manageable

Banned
    Awunn, I love the idea of a club merchant to buy items with clubits.

These can be 0 mastery vanity items.
    Pink Ganda for 50k clubits etc.
    Every club would have their own way on how to hand these out.

Can be a group effort to reward a good leader, a club event prize or ways to reward helpful people.
    I personally hate that I have 0 way in rewarding VP/Officers. This would be one way a club as a group can thank people.

+ Reply to Thread